*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natalie
  2. Who rules?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275987-Financial-Growth/cid/3267435-Natalie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2275987
The poor shrink, the wealthy grow, and achieve godlike power.
This choice: Natalie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Natalie

    by: Patriarchus
Natalie stood, a humble 100ft for now would suffice; just large enough to see her adoring public below her, yet tall enough that their filthy, wretched bodies wouldn't be tall enough to reach the top of the platforms of her boots. That would put the little people on the same level as the soles of her feet, and she simply couldn't allow that, unless she was in one of her characteristic bad moods and needed to punish something.

She took a few graceful steps forward down the road, crushing numerous vehicles beneath her cleated soles, looking down from time to time to make sure she was being shown the proper respect, at least as much respect as these insects could comprehend;

Some fled from her, showing respect for her power over them, but disrespectfully not demonstrating the worship she knew she deserved. Others did worship, prostrating themselves on the streets below, looking up in awe, not aware of the boot coming down on them until it was too late; a fair punishment for disrespecting her Godly power.

Before her, stood Natalie's mother. The one who had pushed Natalie to succeed from such a young age, allowing her to achieve the might she now wielded. Natalie's mother, Tracy, stood at just below Natalie's knee. Tall enough to acknowledge what she'd done for Natalie, but not tall enough to stand above the lip of her tall boot. That just wouldn't be proper, her mother, despite all she'd down, was still not worthy of standing on par with Natalie's bare thigh, her divine flesh.

You have the following choices:

1. Natalie speaks

*Noteb*
2. Tracy speaks

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Patriarchus (UN: alexsynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Patriarchus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275987-Financial-Growth/cid/3267435-Natalie