*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Insufferable nuisance
  2. Natalie
  3. Who rules?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275987-Financial-Growth/cid/3267440-Insufferable-nuisance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2275987
The poor shrink, the wealthy grow, and achieve godlike power.
This choice: Natalie speaks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Insufferable nuisance

    by: Patriarchus
"I already gave you your allowance for this year, what now?" Asked Natalie contemptuously.

"I-I-I w-was just... was just..." responded Tracy, evidently terrified of upsetting her titanic daughter.

"Spit it out already!" Roared Natalie, loud enough to make the very air quake around her. "I have a million better things to do right now than listen to you talk, let alone wasting my precious fucking time!"

Tracy's eyes started the well up with tears, obviously regretting speaking to her daughter. Good, thought Natalie, as she should be. Doesn't she know who I AM? She may of birthed me, but I fucking MADE HER. I gave her some of MY MONEY, some of MY POWER, and THIS is how she repays me? Ungrateful bitch, I should do the world a favour and put her out of her misery, she thought, as she ground her heel into the ground in anticipation.

You have the following choices:

1. Tracy speaks

*Noteb*
2. Natalie continues to berate her mother

3. Natalie's had enough

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Patriarchus (UN: alexsynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Patriarchus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275987-Financial-Growth/cid/3267440-Insufferable-nuisance