*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Venom’s perspective
  2. Venom sets his sights
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275811-Venomous-Relationship/cid/3266051-Venoms-perspective
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275811
A Venom Vore story. You know, sum real gay shit.
This choice: Venom’s perspective  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Venom’s perspective

    by: Joebob777
The two thrust at each other atop Central Park tower, hips and lips collided until that asshole blew his load down spideys throat. “You know, if you weren’t so good at beating up bad guys, you should’ve done this full time,” deadpool sighed as he pulled his wet throbbing cock out of Spider-Mans throat, Spider-Man swallowed the hot jizz left in his mouth. “Yah, that is just such a shame.” He retorted, as he was about to stand up deadpool put his hand on his shoulders.” Wait I have a surprise for you!” Peter shot a look at him. “And what’s tha-.” As one final warm, sticky splooge shot right into his eye. “Aahh! You asshole!” Spider-Man shouted, Deadpool grasped his thick dripping cock and shook it. “Oh, you think that’s bad, then your gonna hate what I got in store for your ass!” Spider-Man leaped back. “Nope, sorry got bad guys to fight.” “Oh come on, my balls are still full!” His cries for satisfaction fell on deaf ears as Spider-Man swung away. all except for one. That jerk thinks he can fuck around with spidey, that’s my thing. The thought of Spider-Man giving venom the blowjob he deserves made his already bulging crotch burst, his thick black cock emerged from the goo hard as steel, the rain pelted his cock head, and he started to drip pre, he couldn’t wait any longer, he leaped from the building balls flapping in the wind, he gracefully swung thru the pitch black night, tonight his cock would be a tool for justice. He landed right at the edge of Central Park tower. Peering over the edge he glimpsed that red bastard beating his meat.” Shit, what should I say to him. Shit what should I do to him.” Venom contemplated, that bitch needed to pay.”Hhmm, I guess I could make him my bitch, but on the other hand I’m also hungry.

You have the following choices:

1. Venom makes him his bitch

2. Venom makes him dessert


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joebob777 (UN: joebob777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joebob777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275811-Venomous-Relationship/cid/3266051-Venoms-perspective