*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275811-Venomous-Relationship/cid/3266055-Venom-makes-him-dessert
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275811
A Venom Vore story. You know, sum real gay shit.
This choice: Venom makes him dessert  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Venom makes him dessert

    by: Joebob777
Venom leaped onto the roof, his warm hard cock jiggled as he landed with a boom. His hand slid over his cock, as it twitched a small stream of pre dribbled out, but as his hand slid over to his stomach he could feel the rumbling, and he knew what he was gonna do, to this douchebag.” Hey asshole! I’m going to eat you.” No response, he just stood there facing the other direction, vigorously beating his meat. What is he deaf, Venom marched over but he suddenly moved he leaned over revealing his fat ass.”Go ahead big boy, eat me out”. Venom stood there for a moment, his his jaw dropped at the request this fucking dumbass just made. “Not like that you idiot.” Venom said as he turned him around and lifted him by the throat. “How else are you suppose to eat someon-, ohh shit.” Deadpool said as he stared down the rows of dripping teeth and curling tongue. “The old fashioned way.” Venom said, as cloud of hot breath caressed Deadpool’s mask.

You have the following choices:

1. Down his throat he goes

2. Down his cock he goes


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joebob777 (UN: joebob777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joebob777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275811-Venomous-Relationship/cid/3266055-Venom-makes-him-dessert