*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male Fairy Setting Out
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273648-Fairy-with-Size-Potions/cid/3246774-Male-Fairy-Setting-Out
by Kugos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2273648
In a mythical land a little fairy can grow or shrink themselves or anyone they meet
This choice: You are a male fairy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male Fairy Setting Out

    by: Kugos
Little fairy man stepping out of his hollowed hole of a house. The others in the village you’ve known for a while but haven’t really spent much time other than exchanging pleasantries. There might be someone around who you think about and are willing to show off your creations. There’s also the fairy queen or her knights, many options in this village by using your spoils on yourself or other fairies.
Setting out of the village you could go to a nearby tavern on the edge of the forest where different wanderers gather, many different species and races together. The forest itself having many beast men and women wandering around. Or even a kingdom further past full of humans, villagers and royalty of their own, with the ability to turn human sized you can always fit in with them as well and see if you can meet a human or group to get along with.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kugos (UN: shokugo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kugos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273648-Fairy-with-Size-Potions/cid/3246774-Male-Fairy-Setting-Out