*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273648-Fairy-with-Size-Potions/cid/3263779-Exploring-a-Human-Kingdom
by Kugos
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2273648
In a mythical land a little fairy can grow or shrink themselves or anyone they meet
This choice: Head out to the human kingdom and find something to do there  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Exploring a Human Kingdom

    by: Kugos
Flying into the human kingdom isn't too hard. The distance to it took a while but it was mostly through navigating trees and passing an occasional soldier or person coming in. The large gates of the entering wall are open, not having much to worry about. In the human kingdom, there's a mix of races and species living among the walls, but humans are the predominant. Some living in houses, some working at the market, the soldiers heading in deeper as they're the royal guards and might lead you to the exalts if you ride along, or even on a mission outside of the kingdom.

You hitch a ride on a woman walking along the roads, passing by the market. The clothing stalls, the food stalls, all passing by while you ride on this woman's hat secretly. The idea of just blending in with people is always there, the idea of enjoying their foods at your size might be fun even a risk of being grabbed by a different human. Or even hanging out in the clothing stalls and see where you could enjoy yourself around too. Then there's also this woman who you've been hanging out on. With her heading who knows where, you could experiment on her or ride her to wherever she's heading and see what lies for you both then.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kugos (UN: shokugo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kugos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273648-Fairy-with-Size-Potions/cid/3263779-Exploring-a-Human-Kingdom