*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268587-Earth-but-ruled-by-women/cid/3202712-A-new-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2268587
You are teleported to a parallel universe where women rule(GPs/merit badges for chapters)
Chapter #1

A new world

    by: hidemon
You look around, trying to find someone who may be able to give directions. But it seems you are pretty far away from the city. And there is no signal on your phone either. You keep walking towards a tall tower that you can see. Surely, there will be people there. After a few minutes of walking, you reach the road. It looks like a highway. But it's pretty empty. You wonder if you should just wait here for someone to come by or keep walking. Either way, you have to sit down to take some rest.

You are so thirsty too. You should probably start walking again. When you are about to get up, you hear a car coming. Excited, you start waving your hands. Thank goodness you don't have to walk anymore.

The car stops near you. It has black tinted window glass lowers, and you see a girl.

Who is she, and do you understand what she is saying?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hidemon (UN: sasuhitsugaya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hidemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268587-Earth-but-ruled-by-women/cid/3202712-A-new-world