*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the Asian scientist
  2. A new world
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268587-Earth-but-ruled-by-women/cid/3203396-the-Asian-scientist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2268587
You are teleported to a parallel universe where women rule(GPs/merit badges for chapters)
This choice: She drives away but someone else comes(Lisa, you don't understand her language)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

the Asian scientist

    by: Unknown
The woman behind the wheel of the car gives you a once-over before she lets out a snort of disgust. The window is raised again before she drives away, leaving so fast that her car kicks up some dust that causes you to cough for a bit.

Having no other option you continue walking down the side of the road hoping someone else would come along and help you out. Five minutes later another car come along the road heading from the direction the earlier car had headed. Unlike the last car, which had been a high-end car, this one looked like it had seen some use with some dents in its blue body. The driver of this car also stops near you, but instead of just lowering a window the car actually is turned off and someone exits the vehicle.

Your eyes boggle a little seeing what looked like the quintessential sexy-librarian type of woman. Her lush black hair is in a tight bun with hardly a strain out of place. Some sexy glasses perch on her perky nose with her clothing nether being too modest or too sexualized. Due to your field of study, you had always been more attracted to brainy girls than just plain good-looking ones. But this woman looked to be a little of both. It also did not hurt that she looked to be of Asian descent, that is if this strange world had an Asian. She also was taller than most Asian females you had ever met standing maybe six feet tall give or take an inch or so.

Coming over to you she begins to speak for a moment but you can not comprehend what she is saying, though you can tell by the sound of her voice and some small non-verbal keys that she is asking you a question. When you don't respond right away she reaches up and taps a small badge that is fixed to her top. "Can you understand me now?" she asked in a voice that sends some tingles down your back.

"I can," you answer a little lamely but you were more interested in the item she pressed which seemed to be some sort of translator as your mind got to work trying to figure out how it worked.

"Good," she said nodding a little. "I have a couple of questions for you." She does not bother to ask if you wanted to answer her question rather she just jumps right into asking them. "Based on local topography are you from around here at all? If not where do you come from?"

"The place looks a little familiar if not for the sky and sun's coloration," you inform her. "My home is quite similar but the sky is blue and the sun yellow."

"Marvelous, simply marvelous. It seems my experiment was a success this time," she muttered to herself. "Now don't worry about it but I have transported you from your world to this one."

"While that is remarkable can I ask why?" you inquire.

"I seriously doubt you would understand," she said dismissively. "But there is a theory that the planet, both mine and yours, are part of a great multiverse of reality. Now some things might be the same such as women being smarter than men such as yourself thus being placed in charge. While some things will be different such as the pigment of the planet's sky which in effect can alter the color in which our worlds see the color of the sun and stars."

"Interesting hypothesis," you said before pointing out, "but the first point of fact is wrong. On my world historically males have held positions of power though there have been great strives in trying to move to a society where men and women have equal power.

"Now that is an outcome I had not seen coming," the woman said pulling out a tablet and making some notes on it. "According to my observations on your world, I see that you are mistaken or possibly lying to me. As from my notes, I still see women in their natural place at the top." She then turns her tablet towards you showing you some pictures, gifs, and some videos of women in charge. Some of the pictures appeared to be taken from what looked like dominatrix-style clubs where men were bowing and being punished by women. Many of the gifs, that did not take place in similar locations, showed women bitch slapping men causing the man to fall to his feet. The videos that were playing and also not happening in the clubs showed a young girl maybe ten years old kicking the shit out of what appeared to be her older teenage brother. "See all these examples show that your world is also female lead," she said as she turned the tablet back to her.

"That is just a small sampling of items from my world. I could probably find examples of men dominating women just as easily with it," you point out thinking it would be quite simple to find many examples of Asian women such as what she appeared to be getting dominated by white men.

"Is that so?" she asked lifting an eyebrow at you. "Well let's see it then." She then passes over her tablet pressing a couple of keys to start the translation program into it so you can understand any written promts and it would accept your writing.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
hidemon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268587-Earth-but-ruled-by-women/cid/3203396-the-Asian-scientist