*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start of the Growth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267559-Simpsons-Growth-Ray-Story/cid/3193998-The-Start-of-the-Growth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2267559
Lisa is sent a growth ray from an anonymous scientist and she has to decide what to do.
Chapter #1

The Start of the Growth

    by: VorTexMOB
Lisa was sitting at her computer when an email from an anonymous source sent her a message that a package was delivered at her house for her.

Curious, Lisa goes downstairs and finds a package on the front porch with no return address which seemed very suspicious. However, her curiosity was too much so she took the package up to her room anyway.

She grabs some scissors and opens the box. She finds what looks like a toy gun at first which makes her roll her eyes. She was about to just give it to Bart or something when she noticed some text on the side of the device that read: "Matter Enhancement Device".

After reading the text, Lisa studies the device some more and finds a switch which she flicks. The device starts to make a whirring noise and a digital light panel illuminates showing to Lisa that it is not a toy and in fact works.

"Woah" Lisa says to herself.

Lisa studies the device in her hands carefully noticing that the end of the barrel has also started glowing. She is a bit hesitant to pull the trigger of the device and tries to think about what she should do. She also notices a dial on the side of the device that shows two letters - G and F. She doesn't know what they mean as she thinks to herself some more.

You have the following choices:

1. Lisa fires at herself

2. She goes to find Bart

3. She goes to the bathroom

4. She goes downstairs

5. She goes out into the hallway

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VorTexMOB (UN: vortexmob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VorTexMOB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267559-Simpsons-Growth-Ray-Story/cid/3193998-The-Start-of-the-Growth