*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lisa fires at herself
  2. The Start of the Growth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267559-Simpsons-Growth-Ray-Story/cid/3195969-Lisa-fires-at-herself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2267559
Lisa is sent a growth ray from an anonymous scientist and she has to decide what to do.
This choice: Lisa fires at herself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lisa fires at herself

    by: VorTexMOB
Lisa sits at her desk and decides to try to look the device up. She gets no results.

"Well, guess there is only one way to find out what this device does" She says to herself

Lisa points the gun towards herself and pulls the trigger. She is surprised to see a green beam of light shoot out of the gun which scares her for a moment but then she feels a warmth building inside of her.

"Ohhh" Lisa moans "Not what I expected"

Lisa begins to slowly inch upwards as her body begins to slowly expand. Her red dress and pearls slowly adjusting around the growing girl wearer they belong to. Lisa can feel these adjustments and them getting tighter on her body.

"Wow" She says "This device is making me get bigger! This is awesome!"

She stops growing just as her ass begins to bulge over the edge of her kneeling chair. Her growth spurt has made her 3 inches bigger with a tighter dress and pearls.

"That felt amazing" Lisa says

She gets up and looks at the device in her hand with lust and decides what to do.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VorTexMOB (UN: vortexmob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VorTexMOB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267559-Simpsons-Growth-Ray-Story/cid/3195969-Lisa-fires-at-herself