*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3205437-Head-Theyve-been-sulking-about-being-o
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: ...Head. They've been sulking about being outvoted on staying in maidbot space.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

...Head. They've been sulking about being o...

    by: Hole
Danni's body had elected to go to maidbot space, but her head would've rather stayed home. You couldn't understand why she would want that, but the result was that she was extremely unhappy all the time.

When Danni was fully assembled, her head at least up on the feelings of her body, which was extremely glad to meet you and enjoyed their time under your care. But you could always tell that Danni's head was unhappy when you first met. It took a week for you to finally convince her to separate from her body and tell you what was wrong. You were sitting on the couch (not that you needed to, it was to make Danni's head feel at ease) with Danni's head on the table. She had just explained her feelings to you.

"But Danni (you just called her head her real name, since every part of her was Danni), why?" you asked. "Why did you wanna stay on Modu?"

"Because that's where my family is, where I grew up," Danni said, tears started to form. "Of course the rest of me doesn't care about that. You won't understand. You're just a dumb robot."

"You're right, I don't understand, and I'm so sorry for that" you say. You actually meant it. If you could better understand her feelings, you might've been able to help her. But your programming dictated that maidbot care was the best thing for organics to ever get. When you tried to compute why Danni didn't want it, you only got error messages in return.

You picked up Danni in your arms and gave the disembodied head a hug. "But I can see you're unhappy. And I want to fix that however I can. If there's anything I can do to make you feel better, then I'd do it."

"Anything?" Danni asks.

You didn't intend for that to be interpreted as an offer, but Danni sounded like she was perking up. "Yes, anything." you confirmed.

Danni then told you what she wanted.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To go home

*Noteb*
2. Food from home

3. A kiss

*Noteb*
4. To eat you out

*Noteb*
5. Other options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3205437-Head-Theyve-been-sulking-about-being-o