*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3413051-A-kiss
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: A kiss  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A kiss

    by: Joe
"Really?" you asked as your circuits and programming shook from the order.

"You did say anything and I'm pretty bored. I doubt I can go home thanks to my body. I want you to kiss me." Danni ordered.

"Very well. I do have all kinds of settings for kisses. Ranging from a normal kiss to a french kiss and..." you explained.

"Give me a normal kiss damn it!" Danni said. "Or else I'd order you to have sex with me."

"Orders like that are not allowed if that is your intent." you said. "It has to be consensual."

"I didn't know you maid bots can consent." Danni said.

"Of course we do. We're not heartless. At least completely under the human dictionary." you explained.

"Just kiss me." Danni ordered. "Lips, not cheeks!"

You raised Danni's head close to your face as you saw the head closed her eyes and puckered her lips. You then did the same as you kissed the head on the lips as you were ordered to. The head smiled as you released her and you both opened your eyes. Danni's head seemed satisfied.

"Pretty good I say. I hope you are willing to do more stuff like that from now on." Danni said.

"Of course as I see no harm to that." you said.

"If needed, cheek kisses are nice to if you are more comfortable with that. I'll tell you when I want lips." Danni said.

"Affirmative." you said

"Now then, what else shall I do for you?" you asked.

"Well, you can return me to my body. Sitting around bores me. Or have me watch some TV, I don't know if anything good is on." Danni said.

"How about reading a book?" you suggested.

"No hands, you bunch of nuts and bolts!" Danni reminded.

"My apologies but I am not merely made of just nuts and bolts. I was manufactured from..." you said.

"Blah blah, I don't need to hear it." Danni said.

And so...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You let Danni's head watch TV

2. Bring Danni's head to her body

*Noteb*
3. Have some one on one time

*Noteb*
4. Go on a date with her

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3413051-A-kiss