*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266184-Body-Hoppers-and-Vore/cid/3321288-GO-WILD-MAKE-YOUR-OWN-CHARACTERS-AND-STORY-PLOTS
by Dan15
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2266184
Men and women can either vore or body hop
This choice: GO WILD MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS AND STORY PLOTS  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

GO WILD MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS AND STORY PLOTS

    by: Dima
How about assuming the role of a young scrawny hopper boy named Michael Dean (14) who is participating and part of a small group of hoppers who are secretly seeing who can squirm and take over difficult to posses people like Vore users or Normals who have manage to avoid getting hopped just yet, the goal to just show off how strong you are and to collect people almost like pokemon and even compete with others in the little group, Family doesnt know about his involvement, think he's just the runt.

Vore expedition, take the role of a Vore user going on a vacation to a island resort for said vore people to mingle and relax and even partake in Pseudo hunts, or you can be a hopper whose snuck in and took on the challenge to sneak around and hide and last out for the duration of the retreat to the island?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dima (UN: petrozichy4589 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dan15 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266184-Body-Hoppers-and-Vore/cid/3321288-GO-WILD-MAKE-YOUR-OWN-CHARACTERS-AND-STORY-PLOTS