*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266184-Body-Hoppers-and-Vore/cid/GG7SSNV58-Michael-deans-branch
by Dan15
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2266184
Men and women can either vore or body hop
This choice: Michael deans branch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Michael deans branch

    by: Dima
Michaels heart races, looking over he dull glow of his iphone screen as the group chat texts roll down between himself, his bud Nicky, and Travis, "We're really gonna freakin do this guys, 100% for sure today?" he nervously messages, his messy red short auburn hair getting matted against the pillow while laying in bed with his feet hanging off the edge. glad in stars and stripes PJs on his lanky legs and a faded out space black shirt with STAR patroll across the chest.

"Ooooh you know it bud. We waited through Mrrs.Crumbs bum butt class and tattle Toms narc stuff!" Travis pounds out, the sound of Michaels mother barking a his Auntie in the living room over some junk television penetrates his bedroom door as Nicky types out.

"Dont remind me ass Narc bark on not sharing gum and now I gotta freakin attend Vore hunger sensitivity training to feed them hungry hippos" he says, almost hearing his wannabe italan accent through the text as though he watched too much Mafia flicks like Pleasant Fellas. letting out a bit of a chuckle since those kind of post class punishment lessons are just more nonsense fed into the boys heads about Vore user superiority...something Michael is a little too used to hearing from his own family on top of scolding to make sure he never truly beefs up his own hopper abilities.


Snickering with a nervous tingling running through his back as he tries to pull them back to the point, "Yo, dumb 1 and dumber 2, the hopper party! Travis you said no balls if we dont do it so we doing it!" he types out, puffing his chest out while feeling in charge for a bit. "We gonna show em what we got right...not that we're just hoppers but we ALPHA hoppers we take what we want!" he texts.

"Yeah!...wait what're you waffling about blood, we are just doing a hopper party like I know we made plans foo but what are we doing?" Nicky types and for a moment there is no typing leaving Michael to sigh over his buds forgetting already. "It means we are gonna meet up at a place with some big soft Vore girls, we rate em, play around, feel powerful cause we are and maybe swap out and have FUN...Remember the rules?" he types, narrowing his eyes hoping any of his buddies would remember before seeing travis speed type out.

"YEAH, first person to get a host we go to their hosts place or like a hotel" he types, then "We tell know one of the hopper party, what happens a the hopper party stays between us and like then, I aint no rat!" he types out, then a pause, "OH and we ask to swap hosts or like fight for it am i missing something?"

"Yeah dude a pass phrase so we kno its us and not like a pissed off vore whore about to scarf us down like how Lardy Larson eats the school Chicken sandwiches lol" Michael types out, smirking while his mousy face gets a dull glow of the screen keeping his face lit up. "The password is Donchheadle."

"Don cheadle...whatever" Travis text back, already feeling his judgmental stare through the text before typing back, "Aight, well I think I know what to do...we ready to do to this my dudes?" he texts as Michael and Nick type back.

"BET missins start!" both Type before Michael slams his phone to the side of his drawer and jumps up off his bed with excitement and vigor in his blue eyes, shaking with pure excitement, over whar hes about to do. "OH MAN we're gonna do it...we're actually gonna HOP some big bitches and have a party gehehehe m-man think what we can do!...we can buy booze, look at...MELONS" he huffs, motioning at his chest with a big ole dumb smile, "...get to touch tits and maybe even try...*gulp* swallowing someone...dude." he mumbles, swimming in the possibilities. Though, to say he isnt without some worry from having very little hopping experienced at all and just jumping to starting a shady party isnt making Michaels belly turn would be a lie, but if he just sat still and listen to his moms glorious chunky wide butts rules he'd be forever pray to vore users...though his tenses up. "...okay I said we need to get hosts but I uh...didnt think of who to actually go for, hmmn." he ponders.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dima (UN: petrozichy4589 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dan15 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266184-Body-Hoppers-and-Vore/cid/GG7SSNV58-Michael-deans-branch