*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Date night once again
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264063-Torturous-Tykes/cid/3165976-Date-night-once-again
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2264063
Ya gotta have balls to babysit these kids
Chapter #1

Date night once again

    by: SoooEmbarrassed
It's date night for the lovely couple of the Tyke family. They are the mother and father of five beautifully devious children who love nothing more than torturing their babysitters any way they can.

Aston, Tyson, Jacob, Cody, and Sammy are the Tyke brothers. They're relentless in their conviction to rule their house no matter how many lines they have to cross. Every babysitter knows the drill: the boys do something so horrible, you'll leave early and won't get paid. Even if you stick it out, you may wonder if the ridiculously huge paycheck was worth the torment and pain.

Every week a new babysitter tries to stomach the Tyke brothers, and most have failed. Tonight is nothing new for the brothers, but this babysitter is one they've never heard of. An out of town visitor looking to make a quick buck. Quick witted and resourceful, tonight's babysitting with be anything but routine.

Tonight's babysitter is none other than...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SoooEmbarrassed (UN: jcrips at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SoooEmbarrassed has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264063-Torturous-Tykes/cid/3165976-Date-night-once-again