*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jake.
  2. Make your choice.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257297-Shrunken-Hell-2/cid/3129425-Jake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2257297
A continuation of the Shrunken Hell series.
This choice: Jake.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jake.

    by: Mad Dog
Jake woke up on a hard surface. A soft breeze was coming from somewhere which made him feel cold. He rolled onto his back and once his mind fully woke up, what he saw shocked him. The ceiling above was so high that it may as well have been over a mile away, it was so high. He slowly got to his feet and looked around. The room he was in looked vaguely familiar, but everything was so much bigger. It slowly dawned on him that somehow, the world had grown to immense proportions, or he'd somehow shrunk to about two inches in height. He didn't know which it was, or how it happened, but he did know that he was scared. The answer came when he heard the clack of what sounded like stiletto heeled shoes coming toward him from behind. They sounded louder than usual, so Jake got the feeling that he'd shrunk. He managed to resist the urge to run, mainly because he had nowhere to go, and slowly turned around to face whoever it was walking toward him. At first, he could only see the lower half of a female body, which appeared to be wearing a tight, black mini dress. By the look of her legs and skin, she was quite young, but her upper half was in shadow and he couldn't see her face. It was only when she got to the French doors that he saw her face.

She stopped and looked down at him with a soft grin on her face and her hands on her hips. Jake looked up at her in shock and amazement. It couldn't be, it wasn't possible.

"Hello, Jake". His mom said as she continued to look down at him. "Surprised to see me? I bet you are".

Jake shook his head in disbelief. "No". He said. "No, you can't be her".

She was definitely his mom, but she was different. She'd been 43 when she died, now she looked to be in her early to mid 20's. She looked at the open doors "Yes, you pushed me off that balcony. I fell five stories. Happily, in the split second between life and death, I was visited by someone you would know as the devil, and she made me an offer. I could either die and go on up to heaven, or I could become one of her angels of justice. A demon as you would know it. I chose to be a demon. Now I have powers that you wouldn't believe, and all I have to do, is send bad people like you, criminals, sinners, suicides, to hell. The best thing about this particular situation, is that I get to have my revenge and then I get to be your hell and what better place for you to die, than from the same hotel balcony you pushed me off. Remember it? I missed the pool by three feet".

Jake started to back away slowly. He tried to speak, but him mom cut him off.

"Don't you dare try to claim it was an accident. I already know it wasn't. You wanted to claim on the insurance policy you took out on me. Now it's your turn to die. And then, your soul will belong to me. I think it only fair that your mortal life end the same way that my mortal life ended, but I'm willing to show a little mercy. Jump off, and It'll be painless. If I have to pick you up and drop you off, you'll live just long enough to find out how painful it is".

He suddenly realized that as she'd walked toward him, she'd guided him toward the giant railings of the balcony. He was pretty much at the edge, and with his mom stood in the doorway, there was nowhere he run to. She took a couple of steps forward and then slowly knelt on the ground, putting her hands on her knees as she did so.

"You always were nasty little child". She said. "And I was scared of you as you got older. I hated you. Which is probably how the fantasies started. It was the only way I could deal with it, since nobody would help me. One time, after you'd slapped me, I was lying in bed that night and suddenly had this image. I was a witch. And when you slapped me, I shrank you, to about the size you are now. Then I picked you up by head, dropped you into my mouth, and then I swallowed you whole. Just as a punishment. I let you out a couple of days later. And you never touched me again. But I really enjoyed the thought of having you trapped inside me. The next time, I shrank you again. That time though, I hitched up my skirt, pulled down panties and I slipped you into my pussy. You struggled real hard, so I played with myself, and I came all over you. That made you stop. The next time you hit me, I fantasized about turning you into a dildo. And I kept you like that for a month. One time, I ate you. And one time, I fantasized that I paralyzed you. Then I made you lie on your back. I took my clothes off and then I sat on your face and made you eat me out. Then, I shrank you to a few inches and lay back. Then I slipped your feet and ankles inside me and returned you to your normal size. When I was ready, I sucked you all the way into my pussy. Slowly. But the best fantasy, that was when you hit me the week before we came here. I dreamt that I was so sick of your shit, that I turned you into my pussy, and made it permanent. You got to be your own mom's vagina, forever".

She paused as she studied Jake's reaction. He was clearly horrified. "I told you that, because once I have your soul, I'm gonna make all my fantasies happen. Your eternal punishment, will be to serve me. And there's nothing you can do about it. Just like there's nothing you can do about falling from this balcony. Now, you have a decision to make. Will you jump? Or will you be pushed. And don't try to tell me your sorry, or that it was an accident. I'm not interested. Decide now".

Jake looked back. He was just a few inches away from the balcony railing, with nowhere to go. He didn't want to die, and he still wasn't sure how it was his mom now standing before him. Maybe it was a dream, but it sure felt real. Jake was terrified.

'You've got five seconds'. His mom said coldly. 'Then I'm gonna drop you'.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257297-Shrunken-Hell-2/cid/3129425-Jake