*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jake Jumps.
  2. Jake.
  3. Make your choice.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257297-Shrunken-Hell-2/cid/3148308-Jake-Jumps
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Adult · #2257297
A continuation of the Shrunken Hell series.
This choice: Jake Jumps.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jake Jumps.

    by: Mad Dog
Jake didn't want to die. If this was a dream, he wouldn't anyway. He'd wake up in his cell. Then again, if it was real, he wouldn't feel the impact. Jake turned and looked out from between the bars of the railing. At his current height, he'd fall more than five stories, so it would be probably be instant. He knew couldn't escape, so he really didn't have a choice.

'Time's up'. His mom said sternly from behind him.

Jake took a deep breath, closed his eyes and jumped. It probably only took a few seconds, but being just two inches tall it felt much longer before he hit the ground. He somehow rolled onto his back on the way down. When he finally hit the ground, he landed hard and screamed in agony as every bone in his body shattered. His mom had lied, he didn't die straight away, and the agony he was in proved that it was no dream. He lay, unable to move, for several minutes. Then he heard the same clacking of stilettos that he'd heard upstairs. An immense shadow covered him and he saw his mom stood there, looking down at him with her hands on her hips and a big smile on her face.

She let out a loud laugh and then said. 'Eww, you're a mess. You didn't really think I'd let you die quickly, did you? Moron. You don't deserve a quick death. You deserve to suffer. You deserve to have your soul be my slave forever. Which will give me a lot of pleasure'.

She watched him for several minutes as he lay, broken, on the hard concrete floor and then took a step forward until he was between her feet.

'Did I tell you about my other fantasy'? She asked. 'I shrank you. Knocked you to the ground. And then I crushed you under my shoe, like a bug'.

She moved her left foot off to the left and Jake could only watch helplessly as his mom raised the toe of her right foot and swung it over him.

'I'm going to enjoy this'. She said softly.

Jake could only watch the underside of her right shoe slowly descended toward him. It pressed down gently which, because of his injuries, caused him to cry out in pain. He realised that he could hear something high above him. He couldn't tell what it was at first, but it had a melodic sound to it. Then he realised, it was humming. His mom was humming a happy tune. Slowly, she pressed down, and Jake screamed again as he felt cracking and popping and his bones were slowly crushed. Then the pressure increased greatly, and his mom pressed down hard and moved her foot from side to side. The pain eventually went away as Jake was overtaken by darkness. To his surprise, he woke up. He wasn't sure how long he'd been unconscious, but the pain had gone and he had apparently healed. His mom was stood above him, hands on hips and grinning as she looked down at him.

'You didn't think I'd let you die that easy, did you'? She asked. 'Oh no. I've had time to think about how was going to kill you, and I have something special planned for you. Y'see, I can keep you alive as long as I want. Just to make you suffer. And you have a little more agony to go through, before I allow you to die'.

Jake felt a tingling, and he grew to about eight inches in height. His mom leant down and picked him up in her right hand. Then she stood up and walked over to a table by the pool that had a dinner plate on it, a glass that was half full with red wine and a green wine bottle. She dropped Jake on the plate and sat down. She grinned at him as she picked up the glass and took a sip of wine, then she licked her lips and put the glass back down. She put her elbows on the table, laced her fingers together and rested her chin on the back of them as she continued to grin at him.

'Wh..what's happening'? Jake asked in a panic. 'Why am I on a plate'.

Jake's mom rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. 'Because that's where food belongs, before it gets eaten'. She replied.

Jake stared at her for a few seconds as his mind tried to process what she just said. Then he looked up at her in horror and exclaimed. 'Oh my God'.

Jake's mom chuckled and replied, 'God won't help you. You're a murderer. God has forsaken you. You're life is mine now'.

'No, please'. Jake begged as he stared up her. He tried to get up, but found that he as paralysed. 'Don't eat me. Please. Kill me any way you want. Make it as painful as you want, just don't eat me'.

'You murdered me'. His mom replied. 'You don't get to beg for your worthless life. You don't get to suggest other ways to die. You will die in a manner of MYchoosing. And I choose to eat you. Not just because I'm hungry. Not just for the pleasure it will give me to hear you screaming in agony, as I enjoy the taste of your flesh, the crunch of your bones between my teeth. But for the irony. Your life began inside me. And very soon, your life will end inside me. You won't die until I've digested the very last molecule of your body'.

She stood up and her dress suddenly disappeared in a flash of bright light. Then she stood there naked and held her arms out from her body. Jake's jaw dropped as he stared at her. Her body was a perfect 10. Her skin was slightly tanned, and she had perfect, natural, large breasts, with a tight, six packed stomach beneath them. His eyes wandered down to the slit that ran down vertically between her legs and he couldn't help but notice that he she was completely shaved. His mom had been pretty when she alive in her forties. But she was even hotter now that she was younger.

'You are food'. His mom said. 'Your mortal body will be broken down into nutrients to feed thisawesome body. And because I'm a demon, every little bit of you will be digested. Nothing will be wasted. And in a few hours, your soul body will appear. You will be my slave, forever. Your only purpose will be to serve me. To be used for my pleasure, or anything else I want to use you for. Your mother is dead. You killed her. I'm a demon now, an Angel of Justice. And you, belong to me. And just so you know, you will be bound to me. You can try to refuse my commands, and I'll punish you for it. But I can take control of you, and make you do what I want. And if you darecall me mom, just once, you'll spend a whole year as the penis as one of my hot demon brothers. And in that year, you'll he'll fuck me hard whenever I want, which will be a lot. From now on, you address only as, 'Mistress'.

She sat down and smiled at him. Then turned her attention to a hamster cage to her right. Jake had been so focussed on his mom that he hadn't even noticed it. Inside, was a terrified looking young blond woman.

'And as for you, bitch. Pay attention. You're going to be dinner. And don't you dare beg for your life. You don't deserve mercy after what you've done'.

She turned her attention back to Jake and lifted him off the plate. Holding him with her right palm under his back and fingers gently pressed against his sides. Jake started to hyperventilate as she raised him to her mouth. He'd never felt so scared in his life. His own mother was about to eat him alive, and there was nothing he could do about it. His mom smiled as she looked at him.

'You're making my mouth water'. She said softly.

She opened her mouth and slid him in up to his mid shins and then bit down hard. Jake had never felt pain like it and he screamed out in agony as her teeth sliced easily his flesh and bone. He continued screaming as she pulled him back slightly and he heard a series of crunches as she chewed on his feet an lower legs. After several seconds she stopped chewing and swallowed. She licked her lips yet again and said.

'You taste even better than I hoped. You're delicious'.

She slipped him back into her mouth, this time taking off what was left of his lower legs and to his upper thighs, leaving just severed, bloody stumps. Somehow, the pain seemed even worse and Jake screamed even louder as he heard the crunching again. After swallowing his legs, his mom slid his lower torso and arms into mouth and bit down, severing his spine just below the rib cage. Even though his spinal cut chord had been cut, he was still in agony, which meant she was using whatever magic powers she apparently had to keep him pain, alive. The pain was so intense he wished he would pass out, but it was happening. Having taken most of his internal organs. Jake could see his blood on her lips, which she wiped off with a napkin once she'd finished chewing. She swallowed for a third time.

'How does it feel to be lunch'? She asked with a grin. 'It's clearly very painful, which pleases me. And you have no idea how much I'm much I'm enjoying my meal. Or how much I'm looking forward to getting my slave'.

With that she slipped his upper torso into her mouth and bit through his neck, leaving his as the only part of him left. She took a deep breath and then let out a happy sigh as she slowly chewed on his upper body. After a couple of minutes, she swallowed again and then smiled she looked at his severed head, which she holding between her thumb and forefinger.

'What do you think'? She asked. 'Should I eat your head? Or swallow it whole? I like the thought of crushing your skull and feeling your brain spill out onto my tongue. Then I again, I also like the though of making it so you can see and swallowing it, so you can get a good look at the inside of my stomach. Oh yes. When I get your soul, the first thing I'm going to do, is sit on your face and make you eat me out. Then I have something special planned for you. I've been a demon for a year, and I've punished lots of bad people. But I've saving this just for you. I can't wait to see the look on your face when you out what I'm going to do to you. Well, thank you for body. I really enjoyed my meal. You were delicious. And satisfying'.

She opened her mouth and tossed his head in. She rolled it around on her tongue for several seconds, and then moved between her molars. She bit down hard, causing him immense pain, but then she let go and swallowed.


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mad Dog (UN: gunbunny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad Dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257297-Shrunken-Hell-2/cid/3148308-Jake-Jumps