*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Engineer Core Member
  2. The Apocalypse
  3. For the Empire
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3026895-Engineer-Core-Member
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2246807
In a universe where humans have reached the stars...to be the smallest out in the cosmos.
This choice: Engineer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Engineer Core Member

    by: EggzSupreme
A familiar, ear piercing wake-up alarm rouses you from your sleep. The words "Rise and Shine, Engineer Core. Another glorious day of service to the Canis Empire has began, you have 10 minutes to comply" blared out in the Canis Language, which sounded like a collection of aggressive guttural growls and snarls to anyone who didn't know the language. You get up from your uncomfortable bed, you do a few quick stretches, put on your black and red colored work overalls and step out of your cramped, bare bones living quarters.

Many more living quarters were lined up next to yours. Fellow engineer core members stepped out of each living quarter, and all of you walked down a long corridor whose walls were adorned with motivational empire approved posters such as "Good engineers don't become MREs" or "Work Harder = Live Longer". At the end of the corridor a large mechanical door lifts open...

The engineers step out into a massive corridor made out of black metal with red details. Massive black furred titans clad in heavy armor already patrolled the corridor, each one of their heavy footfalls was felt by the engineers, even as they stood on a platform that was waist height. A W4RD-3N bot, massive quadruped security drone, happened to pass by. It's head locking onto the group of humans even as it continued walking forward with a steadfast pace, it's red eyes displaying a mix of contempt and distrust, finally breaking eye contact once it passes them by.

An aura of dread and despair hung around all of you, every day onboard this blasted warship felt like it could be your last. The group of engineers begins to disperse, each heading to a different work assignment. The PDA in your pocket produces a beep, signaling that you just received a new notification. After taking out the small device, you see that...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3026895-Engineer-Core-Member