*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3026946-Surprise-Employee-Evaluation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2246807
In a universe where humans have reached the stars...to be the smallest out in the cosmos.
This choice: You have a Surprise Employee Evaluation scheduled for today  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Surprise Employee Evaluation

    by: EggzSupreme
Reading the title of your newest notification made you pause for a bit. Normally these sort of evaluations happened once a year, but you had a surprise evaluation scheduled for a later today. But why? You'd heard of colleagues disappearing or getting heavily reprimanded at such evaluations, but you hadn't done anything wrong, that you know of at least. Your heart rate begins increasing, you're starting to panic a little.

You open the message and read through it several times, finding out the exact time and location of the evaluation but not any particular reason. You find that the Empire official conducting the evaluation is none other than...

You have the following choices:

1. Lin Damas, The Canis Grand General

2. Someone Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EggzSupreme (UN: eggzsupreme1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246807-Scifi-Size-verse/cid/3026946-Surprise-Employee-Evaluation