*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Being Big Now!
  2. A klutzy kid
  3. Character select
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246147-Dimension-of-my-choice/cid/3058621-Being-Big-Now
by Sensha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2246147
A device lets you go to any dimension. With endless realities comes endless possibilities.
This choice: has really big friends!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Being Big Now!

    by: UltimateGiantess
“Has very big friends.” Chihiro said so excitedly just as she wanted to see if this machine was real. She was also kinda a height type of person. While she is fine the way she is, she always like either being huge somewhere where she feels like she has the power, or being small to something even larger than herself. She basically as a macro fetish in a lot of ways.

“Actually I am very sure we can make something like that happen. Say, do you wanna also be big as well?” The voice then asked Chihiro just as she got ready.

“Well.... uh.... I was thinking, perhaps.... you know what, you just do what you think is good.” Chihiro then suggested, deciding to go random with her chances to see what she might end up scoring for her own amusement on her device.

The robotic voice then responded in a happy mood. “Okay then, with the scanner showing us here, maybe you could like this... let’s do it!”

Suddenly the bright light then activates, engulfing Chihiro and now doing it magic. Chihiro just smiles as she is engulfed by the light. It took about 30 seconds for the process to be done, but afterward the device responds. “Dimensions creation, complete!”

/

New Dimension

Chihiro was then seen somewhere on a street of a city, where she was currently laying down. She was kinda resting at the moment. What happens now is up to you?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sensha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246147-Dimension-of-my-choice/cid/3058621-Being-Big-Now