*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246147-Dimension-of-my-choice/cid/3058767-She-is-suddenly-a-huge-Giantess-the-size-of-God
by Sensha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2246147
A device lets you go to any dimension. With endless realities comes endless possibilities.
This choice: She is suddenly a huge Giantess the size of Godzilla  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She is suddenly a huge Giantess the size of God...

    by: Sensha
Chihiro heard a honking and eventually turned her head to look. She saw down a six lane (plus median) street except all the cars were the size of matchbox toys and the buildings were equally scaled down. She reached up and grabbed the sides of two to try and pull herself up, but instead her hands ripped through the sides, pulling out massive chunks and causing the tops to topple right onto her. She yelped in surprise, shattering glass and eardrums for nearly half a mile, yet when the buildings landed on her she was unharmed. She looked at the destroyed structures on her and at the tiny city around her in amazement. Ap had made something so awesome~! She wondered if the AI… ina or something? Was watching her and would do whatever she asked in this ‘fake’ world.

For now though, she shoved the building chunks off of her and carefully rose to her feet, trying not to fall over. Though just as she was getting her bearings her right foot fell through the boulevard into a subway station, causing her to fall forward onto a building and topple it with herself, though there was a park behind it to conveniently avoid a chain reaction.

Despite all her destruction so far being accidental, she couldn’t help but enjoy it. She thought a moment then…

You have the following choices:

1. Asked ina to give her powers like a true kaiju

*Noteb*
2. Started rampaging for fun

*Noteb*
3. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sensha (UN: sensha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sensha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246147-Dimension-of-my-choice/cid/3058767-She-is-suddenly-a-huge-Giantess-the-size-of-God