*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A klutzy kid
  2. Character select
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246147-Dimension-of-my-choice/cid/3042793-A-klutzy-kid
by Sensha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2246147
A device lets you go to any dimension. With endless realities comes endless possibilities.
This choice: Chihiro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A klutzy kid

    by: UltimateGiantess
Chihiro Matozi might be just an ordinary 10 year old girl, but she is quite of a klutz and a bit of a self absorbed but good natured girl. (I am basing her off Chihiro Ogino’s appearance here: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/509020?...) But for her age, she is a looker surprisingly with her smooth butt and waste, but of course average breasts for her age. She was currently heading to visit her friend Ao to be a tester of a new project that she was working on.

Chihir was currently wearing her average schoolgirl uniform of a orange skirt and white shirt when she came into Ao’s house and into her room. As mentioned to her to just come in when she got from school. When she did, she went in to see a note on her door.

“I am actually not here right now, doing something else for a friend, just follow the instructions and you will do fine.” The note Said.

“Finally, someone explains how something works.” Chihiro said just as she opens the door and goes into Ao’s room. It was underneath the basement where Ao’s room usually is. It is a lab with a strange machine next to a chamber. Suddenly, a mechanical voice activates.

“What do you want me to find mistress?” She asked, causing Chihiro gasped and fall back.

“Wow, is that thing real?” Chihiro asked just as she comes back up. “Well I guess I have to go into the chamber.”

“Yes.” The robotic voice responded.

Chihiro did what she was told and did just that. Suddenly some invisible lasers were activated on Chihiro and it reacted. “Scanning complete. Where do you want to go?”

Chihiro already had a thought. “I like to go to a world that...”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. is made out of candy!

2. has really big friends!

*Noteb*
3. I’m super important!

*Noteb*
4. Reader’s choice 1

*Noteb*
5. Reader’s choice 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sensha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246147-Dimension-of-my-choice/cid/3042793-A-klutzy-kid