*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2877587-You-told-them-to-enter-the-cave-Might-as-well-
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: You told them to enter the cave. Might as well check inside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

You told them to enter the cave. Might as well ...

    by: Don't renew my account
"We've come this far we should check it out."

They both nodded.

As all of you entered the cave, Espeon clapped her paws together.

"I can feel her! Mews here!.... She's strong." It was rare for Espeon to be nervous.

"Stay on guard!"

"We'll try to avoid a fight, hopefully if I catch up to Mew and ask nicely, Mew will decide the game is over." Though deep down you had a feeling it wouldn't be that easy, but you had to cling onto some hope.

Espeon and Umbreon ran quickly. though it would be hard to match Mew's pace flying. Hopefully Mew either wasn't going as fast as she could, or was taking time to stop and look at the scenery, How long did she intend to keep this game going?

"The signal's getting stronger! We're getting close!"

Was Mew letting you catch up or had she been distracted? You felt excited yet nervous.


"Mew!" You called out "Mew are you there?"

All you got in response was childish giggling.

"That's her!"

Espeon and Umbreon redoubled themselves, now running as fast they could


Your pokemon weaved through the twists and turns of the cave. After several floors and a long flight of stairs up, both you're pokemon stop and pant.

"Huff... huff... I wish I was a flying type."

"Huff.. me to."

Espeon's tail suddenly spikes up and she rears back, forcing you to cling on tight to avoid being thrown off.

"She's here! Mew's here!"


Espeon ran a few, before slumping back down. Umbreon came along and all of you stopped and gasped, seeing a bright pink aura, then to you, the enormous Mew.

"Mew mew!"

"What's she saying?"

"She's congratulating you for catching up to her."


"Mew Mew?"


"Translation?"

" "oh you can understand what I'm saying?" "


"Oh hey a fellow Pyschic!"
For some reason Mew actually spoke that. You had no idea how her mind worked, maybe this was part of the game. As annoyed as you were by this, you dare not risk angering her further. You drop down on your knees.

"Mighty mew, Me and my companions have travelled long and far to find you. I hope I have completed your challenge and I ask that you restore my normal size so I may some independence again."

She floats higher in the air, looking down at all of you. Your pokemon look nervous, and umbreon moves near to you. Mew seems like shes giving it some serious thought

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She says something

2. She changes the size of one or both your pokemon

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Don't renew my account (UN: 7777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2877587-You-told-them-to-enter-the-cave-Might-as-well-