*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/3403974-Another-Size-Change-from-Mew
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: She changes the size of one or both your pokemon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Another Size-Change from Mew

    by: irven
Below Mew’s snout, you saw her small mouth curl into a grin.

“Y’know, I like how you called me ‘Mighty Mew’,” she said with a giggle. “And I like how you were acting so respectful. You don’t have to be so formal—but you know just how to stroke my ego, little human. I mean, I’m a super powerful Pokemon, so I think I deserve some respect.”

“Y-yeah, exactly,” you said. “I know firsthand how powerful you are. Shrinking people is a pretty crazy power. But now that I found you, like you asked me to do, can you please turn me back to normal?”

You were expecting Mew to agree, since you completed her request (and also were buttering her up). But to your shock, she shook her head.

“I dunno,” she said. “I think you found me too easily. I mean, it’s been just a few hours, right? That’s not enough time for you to really experience what it’s like to be tiny. I think we should go for another round.”

“What?!” you yelled. “No, please! Just turn me back!”

Umbreon and Espeon also cried out. You couldn’t understand them, but you assumed they were siding with you and protesting against Mew. Mew apparently understood them, and shook her head again.

“No, I’d rather not,” Mew said, crossing her little arms. “I wanna keep this going a bit longer. But how about this: if you find me a second time, I’ll turn you back to normal, and also grant you three wishes. Sounds cool, right? That’s a good deal.”

You were about to argue, but Espeon’s psychic voice entered your mind.

Accept her offer,’ she said. ‘We don’t have a choice but to play along. We’ll make her mad if we argue, and then you’ll never get back to normal.’

You reluctantly agreed. “Okay, I’ll play,” you said to Mew. “We’ll try to find you again. But when we do, you’ve got to turn me back to normal and give me my three wishes.”

“Great!” Mew said. “Then I’ll fly out of the cave, and we’ll start the game again. But one more thing. I wanna make this more interesting.”

“How?” you asked nervously.

“I’m gonna do a little size-changing again,” she said. “All three of you, hold still.”

You, Umbreon, and Espeon gasped, and you all tensed up. What was Mew about to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 irven (UN: irven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/3403974-Another-Size-Change-from-Mew