*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Legend hunting
  2. Light and Dark
  3. More Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2869943-Legend-hunting
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back
This choice: Espeon suggested they chased Mew. Perhaps she was still nearby!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Legend hunting

    by: Unknown
"So? What do you think we should do?" you wondered.

Umbreon sighed.

"Um, umbreon." she cried, sounding resigned. Espeon glared her way,
"Espeon!" she chided, her volume far too high for your sensible hearing to bear; you shuddered.

You didn't know what your two faithful Pokemon were telling each other, but Umbreon suddenly looked hesitant.

"... U-Um?"

Espeon nodded, before she looked back down at you; after a moment, you began hearing a familiar voice speaking within your mind,

'We need to find Mew.'

You flinched upon hearing Espeon's voice in your head as she spoke to you through telepathy; she had done it many times ever since she evolved. You recalled having jumped the first time she developed the skill, deciding to use you as a test dummy.

"Easier said than done, Espeon..." you muttered.

"That's not the only issue," Umbreon chimed, earning a look from Espeon,
"Mew's infinitely stronger than we are. Even if we did find her, what could we do? Kneel and beg?"

Espeon sighed. Both you and Umbreon had solid points.

"Then, what do you suggest, Umbreon?" she asked.

The dark-type glanced down, remaining silent for a moment.

There must have been something to do, something that could help you that didn't imply hunting Mew down. Sadly, if that something existed, Umbreon had no idea what it was.

"I don't know..." she eventually admitted, sighing deeply, before looking at you in a concerned manner; a small smile, a rare expression for Umbreon, appeared on her face,
"Um, umbre," she spoke in a comforting manner.

'We're gonna help you, someway,' Espeon helpfully translated, before growing a smile herself. Okay, perhaps she was guilty of having been somewhat mischievous to you in the past, even as an Eevee, but she still cared a great deal about you.

You only had the time to smile back, before Espeon's tail reached you, coiling around your waist and lifting you off the ground and up to the psychic-type's head, where you were dropped ankle-deep in a sea of silky purple fur.

You were glad you had your Pokemon on your side; they were going to help, no matter what. You quickly became serious again though, there would be plenty of time to be thankful later, when you were hopefully back to your original stature.

"Thanks, girls," you said, looking in between the dark-type and the psychic-type, before your gaze ultimately settled on the latter,
"So, have you got a plan? 'Cause I certainly don't." you said in a dejected tone.

Espeon looked up.

'Well, yeah... well, it's more of an idea,' she replied telepathically,
'We're going to try Mew around here."

That didn't sound like a plan at all, though you refrained yourself from pointing that out.

"... And if she's not?" you said out loud.

Espeon quieted down, suggesting that she had no idea; Umbreon hastily placed a paw onto her shoulder,

"We'll think of something." she barked, causing Espeon to look at her and nod.
"Right. Now, let's go."

With that being said, both Pokemon began moving, trotting alongside each other... in a completely random direction.

"W-Wait!" you shouted from Espeon's head, causing both to halt and look at you,
"Do you even know what direction Mew took?"

At the same moment, both giantesses blushed brightly.

You sighed.

"That way." you told, pointing a finger in the direction Mew previously took. Obediently, Espeon and Umbreon began moving in that direction; they silently agreed that none of them was ever going to speak about this.

While moving moderately fast, Espeon tried to sense any trace of psychic powers with her own psychic; sadly, she couldn't feel anything, which either meant Mew wasn't around or she was pretty good at concealing her presence, both of which sounded pretty plausible.

In the meantime, you were wondering how much ahead Mew was; she could fly, so that meant she had a huge headstart.

At this point, you began doubting you were really going to find her, even with the aid of your two Pokemon.

You sighed.

"How'd I even get myself into this...?" you murmured to yourself. However, the sentence didn't go unheard.

'Don't worry. We're going to find Mew. You're going back to normal, one way or another...' Espeon spoke to you.

Despite the situation, you smiled.

"Yeah... thanks."

Despite the situation, Espeon smirked.

'Oh, don't worry. There'll be plenty of time for you to thank me later.' she said.

You shoot a look at Umbreon; judging from her expression, she wasn't far from Espeon's thought process.

"Yes, Espeon. Most definitely."

--

Hours passed, yet the search was unfruitful: Mew was nowhere to be found, and not even Espeon's sharp psychic was of any help.

The sun was still high, but it wouldn't be long before it disappeared over the horizon. You gave it another hour or two without consulting your PokeGear.

"Um, breon," Umbreon spoke at some point, suggesting a small break.

Espeon registered the suggestion, but didn't listen, her eyes fixed on something ahead.

Following her gaze, Umbreon noted what her fellow teammate was staring at: a cave just beside the road.

"Umbreon, do you think...?"

"It's possible."

"Hey, what's the matter?" you butted in, noting your Pokemon acting strange; in response, Umbreon pointed her paw to the cave the two were staring at.

"I think I've read of that place on the map. Mt. Mortar or something..." you declared.

It took you a couple moments to understand what Espeon and Umbreon were thinking about.

"... You two think Mew's in there?" you asked.

A nod from both of them was your answer, before they moved their gaze from the cave to you.

"What do we do, Boss?" Umbreon asked.

Espeon instinctively shook her head, before looking at Umbreon.

"... 'Boss'? Since when you call him 'Boss'?"

Espeon was promptly ignored and looked at her own head again.

You could tell that both were awaiting orders.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld/cid/2869943-Legend-hunting