*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/3136416-Yeah-alien-science-go
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2217938
Kids begin growing in various ways and having their way with the world
This choice: Yeah, alien science go!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Yeah, alien science go!

    by: Ghost
Stacy lamb- a blond 8 year girl who loves ponies and princess stuff. She get lots attention for how adorable is, perfect test subjects for aliens weaponize. They abducted her in the middle of the night injecting chemicals that activated once people compliments how adorable she is. Would Stacy use her new adorable growth for good or for evil of her alien overlord.

Robbie turnfield- a 7 year old shy country boy that never been the toughest cowboy in the ranch. He mostly gets pick by other boys for being so small. But Things start changing up when noticed his clothes feeling snug , he grown in asleep. What he doesn't know he was tested by aliens to make him biggest human on earth.

You have the following choices:

1. Stacy lamb

*Noteb*
2. Robbie turnfield

3. Other test subjects

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ghost (UN: ghostman126 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheDarkOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/3136416-Yeah-alien-science-go