*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/3148461-Sizing-Up-Stacy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2217938
Kids begin growing in various ways and having their way with the world
This choice: Stacy lamb  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sizing Up Stacy

    by: TheDarkOne
The young human girl floated in a field of energy. Around her two masked and gloved aliens loomed over her, their tentacles manipulating a dozen tools at once. Scanners ran over the nighty clad girl, hair and blood samples were taken and everything was fed into a beeping machine.

"Analysis complete, subject is compatible," the first alien said.

"Then the experiment proceeds," the second nodded. One tentacle, holding a glowing pink and while liquid, approached the girl, sliding into an arm vein and injecting the serum.

"Her own race will cause the effects," the second alien laughed.

A few minutes passed as the girl's blood glowed in her veins before her body returned to normal. The aliens watched as their teleported sent the human back home, the hologram which had been occupying her bed vanishing a split second before. The alien experiment had begun.


.....


Stacy woke up as warm sunlight shone on her face. She smiled as she sat up, a dream vanishing from her memory as she swung her legs out of bed. Pulling off her nighty, she threw it into her hamper and dug into her pink white dresser. All around her pink was lit by the morning sun. Her bed, curtains, carpet, all was pink. Her white dresser was the only contrast. Her pale skin shone in the light as she picked out her outfit for the day. White socks, pink shorts and a glittering white shirt swiftly clad the girl as she reached for her hairbrush.

Once her pale blond hair was perfectly straight, Stacy made her way towards the kitchen. Her mommy should be up by now. Seconds later the smell of pancakes confirmed her theory.

In the large kitchen, a blond haired woman wearing a white and blue business suit smiled. "Good morning Stacy darling, how'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Good," Stacy nodded, hopping up into a chair and grabbing the syrup to cover her breakfast. Being a Saturday, she had the whole day to herself if she wanted to play with her friends or go to the mall and pick out new stuffed unicorns.

"Hehe, you look so beautiful, like always," Stacy's mom hugged her daughter from behind.

"I know," Stacy smiled. Everyone always said she was cute, but this time something was different. The words seemed to pass inside her and warm her tummy. The feeling spread outward like liquid sunlight. Unseen by mother or daughter, the eight year old's body expanded, growing by a tiny fraction of an inch. "Your hugs feel like the sun," she giggled.

"Well the sun would be lucky to shine on a cutie like you."

Again the words seemed to glow in Stacy's tummy and her body responded by growing a tiny amount. A wrinkle in her shorts vanished as a growing thigh pushed against it. Stacy hummed as the feeling filled her again. Wondering why she felt like this, Stacy....

You have the following choices:

1. Got her mom to keep adoring her

*Noteb*
2. Realized she was growing

*Noteb*
3. Decided to go outside

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheDarkOne (UN: thedarkone271 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheDarkOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/3148461-Sizing-Up-Stacy