*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chaos and a hungry girl
  2. The School Cafeteria
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls/cid/2811198-Chaos-and-a-hungry-girl
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2217419
You are a tiny man trapped in a school of giant girls & teachers. They all want to eat you
This choice: You manage to wriggle free and escape across the counter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chaos and a hungry girl

    by: Unknown
You looked up to see it was a student ordering you. She licked her lips in anticipation, sending shivers down your spine. You squirmed as much as you could not wanting to provide the girl a meal. The lunch lady simply laughed at your efforts, not realizing you were sliding out of the shirt she was holding onto.

Once you were free, you fell into the girl’s spaghetti. The two giants simply stared at you, unsure of how to respond. You took this opportunity to book it. The hungry girl smiled and moved ahead of you.

“And where do you think you’re going?” She asked. The girl hovered over you and opened her mouth up. She proceeded to lower herself, planning to grab you with her lips. To your surprise though, the lunch lady suddenly pushed her away.

“Don’t even think about it. That is unsanitary and you need to wait until he’s properly prepared.” She said. You suddenly tripped and fell down. The giantess smiled and started to reach for you. “Come here tiny human, you’re making things harder for yourself.”

As her fingers started wrapping around you, you took a bite with all of your strength. The woman pulled back and yelled. The hungry girl simply shook her head and moved closer. The giantess laid her head down on the counter right in front of you and smiled.

“Now look what you’ve done. You’ve gone and upset her. If you don’t want to face her wrath, I suggest you jump in.” The girl said. She opened her mouth up and stuck her tongue out.

You’ve heard stories of tiny men admiring a woman’s mouth. However, when you looked into hers you simply didn’t understand what was so appealing. She had large heavy teeth that could crush you in an instant. Her moist and slithery tongue wanted to wrap itself around you and possibly squeeze the life out of you. Further in was her dark throat that meant no return. All of it led down to her flaming cauldron that would burn and destroy you all so that she could get nutrients. You got up and continued to run. She sighed and shrugged.

“Very well, have it your way.” She said. The giantess started to mimic her movements before and tried to grab you with her lips again. She was suddenly pulled back by a teacher (who didn’t look too happy).

Within a moment’s notice…

Option 1: The lunch lady from before grabbed you. Since you bit her, she felt she needed to be the one to deal with you.

Option 2: You were suddenly grabbed by a different student. She put you in her pocket and backed up slowly, not attracting any attention.

Option 3: You were grabbed by the teacher. Since you tried to escape and you attacked the lunch lady, she decided to take you to the principal’s office. The principal would decide what your fate would be.

Option 4: You dropped down to the floor and hid in the space underneath the counter. Nobody saw where you went so you decided to wait there until lunch was over.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A lunch lady with a desire for revenge

*Noteb*
2. Taken and hidden away

3. The head of the school

*Noteb*
4. Gotten away safely

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls/cid/2811198-Chaos-and-a-hungry-girl