*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls/cid/2812539-The-boss-of-the-school
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2217419
You are a tiny man trapped in a school of giant girls & teachers. They all want to eat you
This choice: The head of the school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The boss of the school

    by: Unknown
Before you could react, the giant teacher snatched you up as well. The woman frowned at you causing you to shudder. She still had the girl from before in her grasp. You could tell she was absolutely livid at you.

“All three of you, to the headmistress's office…NOW!” She commanded. The lunch lady and the girl simply nodded and did as they were told. The teacher followed behind them, keeping an eye on you. She licked her lips and smiled. “You should have just surrendered little man. Now the big boss gets to decide what happens to you, and she can be pretty unforgiving.”

When all of you got to the office, the lunch lady and the girl sat down. The teacher tossed you onto the table and chuckled. Due to the giant’s glares you were getting, you couldn’t relax.

“They’re all yours miss.” The teacher said before leaving. You nervously turned around to see who it was. The headmistress currently had her back turned to you. After a moment, she spun around slowly with an unamused look. Your fear doubled as you recognized her.

The principal was Ms Moon. She had a slender body but was a bit bigger than most girls. The woman had long silver hair and blue eyes. Her breasts were pretty big as well causing you to feel attracted to the giantess headmistress. However, most of all, she terrified you. When the teacher had said she could be unforgiving, she wasn’t kidding.

Ms Moon wasn’t just cruel to tiny men, she didn’t tolerate bad behavior from anybody.

“Ms Moon, let me explain…” The lunch lady started to say. The headmistress put her hand up to silence her.

“I already heard what happened. Mrs Smith. This isn’t the first time a tiny man has escaped your grasp.” She said. The woman suddenly opened her drawer and pulled out a piece of paper full of names.

“I realize you’re not the only one who has made this mistake, but these are all of the ones who escaped from you specifically.” Ms Moon continued.

“It wasn’t my fault! He bit me!” The lunch lady yelled standing up.

“Only after he got free. I’m sorry but I have no choice. You’re fired.” The headmistress said. The lunch lady became speechless and sat down. You could tell she wanted to cry. “As for you, Beccy Wilson…” the headmistress said sternly to the schoolgirl.

“What did I do?” Becky said, a pleading note to her voice.

“This isn’t the first time I’ve heard about you. I have reports of you stealing tiny men from others, including my own daughter. Not only that, but you didn't grab this man when you had the chance. For that, I cannot let you go freely. I hereby sentence you to detention after school.”

“This isn’t fair!” Becky yelled, slamming her fist down. The headmistress then turned to you, making you tremble.

“What’s going to happen to me?” You were afraid to ask.

“Well let’s see here. You're food, but instead of behaving yourself like a good little meal, you tried running from your betters. Mrs Smith was bitten by you and you left a mark on her. You’ve even caused me to fire her and young Becky here is going to detention because of you.” Ms Moon said. She thought carefully for a moment about your punishment.

“After everything that’s happened, I think I have a good solution.” the headmistress said.

Option 1: She decided she was going to give you to Becky. After all, you were supposed to be eaten by her and you go with her into detention. The girl gladly grabs you and decides to take you to detention with her.

Option 2: Ms Moon decided to keep you for herself. When you were left along with her, she kissed you and smiled. She actually liked it when tiny men struggled and tried to get away: it made things more interesting.

Option 3: Ms Moon decided to give you to her own daughter. Cruel as she is, her daughter is far worse.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217419-School-Dinners-for-Giantess-Girls/cid/2812539-The-boss-of-the-school