*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rebel Princess
  2. Who to choose?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2807300-Rebel-Princess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2216794
Small around the girls of Star wars. What will happen?
This choice: Princess Leia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rebel Princess

    by: darkjak45
Your head was pounding, your pristine white armor was scorched and shredded, and one of the eye socket on your helmet was blown out from the explosive charge you failed to defuse. As you come to, you remember what happened.

It was a rebel commando strike on a secret black site. And it was lead by the rebel princess. Leia Organa. Their target was a biological agent that would make fighting them easier, if not wipe them out. They had cleared through the base, but not without taking casualties. By the time they got to there objective, only Leia and one commando were left. You had killed the commando that planted the charge and had to deal with the princess. It wasn't easy, but you manage to knock her. You had turned you attention to the bomb and started to defuse it, but the charge detonated while doing so. It must have been a low-yield one because you're still alive and have all your limbs.

You sit up and shake away the dizziness and ringing. You look over to where the princess was and he's still laying on the ground. Finally got her. The rebels will be in disarray without her. You said. You got to your feet and head to her. But something was off. The closer you got to her, the bigger she seem to get. It was like her body was growing. When you got to her head, it was massive. What....the hell is going on? You said. Then the princess stirs and moans as she sits upright and rubs her head.

Ah.... That hurt.... She said. She looks to see if her objective was complete, and it was. At least the target was destroyed. Time to...get.... She said as her eyes spot a stormtrooper that only came up halfway to her boot tip. His armor is tattered from being to close to an explosion. Then she remembers. It's the same trooper that K.O'd her. But how did he get like this? The viral agent.... She mutters. The agent must have did this. Now she was more than happy she green lighted this mission. If this was deployed, the rebellion would have been crushed. Literally.

You and the princess just look at each other before she snaps out of it and stands up at full height. You take a few steps back and marvel at the sight of her. More Imperials will be on the way. She said looking away then looking back at you. You.... Don't move. She said. She takes one step forward and it sounded like an orbital bombardment. She bends down and grabs you. She lifts you up to her seemingly flawless face. Then drops you in her breast pocket and quickly leaves.

For a long time, you were alone with your thoughts. This is not how you thought being captured. Let alone ever being captured to begin with. You always thought you'd go out by charging into battle to deal the death blow to the rebellion. Seems like that will never happen now. You just wait and hear multiple voices and sounds of approval. Then movement where you heard beeping. Must be in a med bay. You said. After a minute or two, you are pulled out and come face to face with the princess. She had removed her jacket and just had on the shirt. She gives you a smug smile.

So trooper, quite the situation you're in. She said. You say nothing. What? Lost your tongue? She said. Still, you don't responded. Strong, silent type? Fine. Don't say anything. But since you put me here, you're going to make my stay more comfortable. You don't mind, do you? She said. You bite your tongue to avoid saying something you'd regret. I'll take your silence a yes. Don't worry. It won't be too much for you. Just a simple.....

You have the following choices:

1. Foot rub

*Noteb*
2. Neck massage

*Noteb*
3. Back massage

4. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2807300-Rebel-Princess