*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pampering the princess
  2. Rebel Princess
  3. Who to choose?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2809082-Pampering-the-princess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2216794
Small around the girls of Star wars. What will happen?
This choice: Foot rub  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pampering the princess

    by: darkjak45
Just a simple foot rub. That should be easy for you right? She said. She place you on the bed and proceeds to take off her boot; letting them fall to the ground. Ah.... Much better. She said. She brings her feet up and drops them in front of you. And really put your back into it. I want to feel those hands on my foot. She said. You groan lowly and start massaging.

Rubbing her foot, you were surprise to how soft it was. Being a princess, she must be on her feet a lot. But you see no rough spots or calluses. Up above, you heard the princess moan in delight. Oh.... That feels good. I can't remember the last time this happened. Keep going. She said. You do just that as Leia throws her arms over her head. You stay on her right foot for for ten minutes then move to her left one.

You know, now that I see what that viral agent does, I regret saying to destroy it. I should have taken it. Then used it against the Empire. She said. You nearly stop at the mention of this. Can you imagine it? The legions of stormtroopers shrunk down to the size you are now? Having a bunch of them rub my feet, be my insole, seat cushion or whatever i think of? She said. Now, Leia wouldn't be that cruel. She'd be no better than a hutt, and that's not a good thing. But she's trying to get a rise out of you, which is working. The thought of your brothers and sisters in arms subjected to this was making you blood boil. You were looking for a way to hurt her, but you had nothing. Even if you clawed or bite her, you doubt she'd feel it. So you just let it go and keep working.

Leia was waiting for a response from you. But nothing happen. No shouting, cursing, or even a punch to her foot. You just carried on rubbing, which made Leia a bit disappointed. Where's the fun in this if you don't fight or talk back? Leia let this continue for 5 more minute then she pulls her feet away.

That was nice. I think you missed your actual calling. You're better at massages than being a trooper. She said. You don't respond to her. Keep laughing, princess. You have to sleep at some point. You mutter. That was the plan. Just wait until the right moment and escape. Until then, you'd have to take any abuse she gives you. Doesn't mean you have to make this enjoyable for her. You're not going to give her any reaction, no matter how horrible it gets.

Still nothing? The Empire must beat the will out of their soldiers. She said, grabbing you. She lifts you up to her face. I'd say let's talk, but it'd be a one sided conversation. So I'll let you rest for now. She said. She acts as if he's doing you a favor. She puts you right on her chest. You look up at her smiling down at you. And don't get any ideas. She said. Not if you were the last woman in the galaxy. You said to yourself.

You lay there on her chest for a few minutes until you heard the sound of snoring. You look up and see she's asleep. She's out like a light. I could try and get away now. You said. Do you go for it?

You have the following choices:

1. Now's the perfect chance

2. Not yet.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2809082-Pampering-the-princess