*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Between The Toes
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2743099-Between-The-Toes
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: 7 year old sister, Shannon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Between The Toes

    by: Brute
You see your huge 7 year old sister, Shannon. You start screaming and waving your arms at her. "SHANNON, LOOK DOWN HERE!!!" you scream again. She doesn't seem to here you! She takes a step towards you as you realize you should have ran. You see your sisters gigantic feet shadow around you know its the end. As you hear the loud smash fall around you it sounds as if a tree had just been cut down. You feel no pain though. You look and see you are right betweem your sisters big toe and second toe. Phew you think to yourself, you are safe.....not...just then she makes another move, only this time scrunching her toes together pinning you inside. "AHHHH", you scream as your body is being crushed. It stops just before your bones break, so you are still alive but you are stuck between your sister's toes. Just then you hear a booming voice from a ways away. "Shannon, can you go check on your sister Sarah", your mother asked her. "Sure mom!", Shannon said as she ran up into her sisters room. You could not bear this, You were shoved in between your sisters toes and not to mention she was sweating. You were getting drenched by her sweat and even if you didnt want to it was getting into your mouth as you could taste the awful salty taste of your sisters foot. As she made it to her sisters room she tripped over one of Sarah's toys. This sent you flying into the air and landing on a soft surface thankfully. You hear your sister Shannon get up and slowly leave the room as she says, "better not wake Sarah". It then hits you as you turn around in horror. You are lucky enough to plop right on your 3 year old sister, Sarah's bed. All of a sudden you see and feel her twitch. This sends you falling more towards her since she is making a huge, crater indent in the bed. You are able to stop yourself before you slam into your sisters arm. As you look up you see your sister is....

You have the following choices:

1. Awake

2. Rolling over

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2743099-Between-The-Toes