*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2776433-He-targets-Blake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2204662
A book that changes reality is sent to RWBY. What could possibly go wrong.
This choice: He targets Blake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

He targets Blake

    by: Zone
After a few more minutes of teasing, Jaune turned his attention to Blake.

He didn’t know much about Blake, but she seemed to be enjoying calling Yang by her new name, almost as much as Weiss. What he did know was Blake was reserved and quiet. She didn’t like to be the center of attention. Then there was the books she read. Jaune knew a few of them, like Ninjas of Love. His sisters read those and he knew they were smut, regardless what she said. Perhaps he could change her a bit.

He secretly took a pic and began to mess with her settings. The first thing he did was find her personality. He raised her outgoingness a bit, so she would talk more and interact with others. Maybe party with Yang… Bimbo a little bit. He didn’t crank it all the way up, just enough for him to notice. Then for fun, he changed her name to reflect the books she read. He decided her new first name was Slutty Kat.

It was weird he could put two names there, but hey, he wasn’t going to complain.

Next, he focused on Weiss. He didn’t want to change her personality a lot, but he used her profile to increase her niceness to him slightly. Just a little to help jump start things. He felt bad if he forced her to just fall in love with him. Next, he also changed her name. Instead of Weiss, her new name was his favorite, Snow Angel. Then he increased her bust side to Bs. Not too big, but noticeable.

Lastly, was his friend Ruby. He wasn’t going to do anything bad to her, but he couldn’t resist doing a few funny things. The first thing he did was change her name like the others. It was now Cookie Monster, as she ate all the cookies she could. Thinking what would be the funniest thing to do, he scrolled through the options. He quickly stopped when he noticed something.

Profanity Filter: On

No wonder Ruby didn’t cuss at all. Not like Jaune did much either, but even he said shit and fuck a couple times. He grinned to himself as he turned off the filter. A new option about the use of profanity appeared on Ruby’s… Cookie Monster’s profile and he raised it up a bit. Again, not all the way, but seeing Ruby cuss a bit was sure to be funny.

He saved changes and decided what to do next.

You have the following choices:

1. Watch the fun.

*Noteb*
2. Make a few more changes.

*Noteb*
3. His team arrives and distracts him.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2776433-He-targets-Blake