*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2776458-Watch-the-fun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2204662
A book that changes reality is sent to RWBY. What could possibly go wrong.
This choice: Watch the fun.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Watch the fun.

    by: Galan
Jaune watched the changes in action, Weiss' new breast size was fun to stare at, Blake was definitely talking more, no noticeable changes on Ruby yet but she wouldn't cuss in front of her sister. Figuring he wanted to try it out he went towards them.

"Hey girls." Jaune waved.

"Hi Jaune!" Weiss greeted with a smile, good she was nicer to him this was a start.

"Hi Jaune, how was your day?" Blake asked.

"I'm doing good Slutty Kat!" Jaune replied, she smiled at that.

"That's good to know, I've been reading and preparing for the festival." Blake said.

"Good to hear." Jaune noted.

"Yeah we're coming along great Jaune." Ruby said.

"Cookie Monster is right." Weiss agreed.

"Thanks Snow Angel!" Ruby beamed at her, she huffed.

"Just remember to keep training." Weiss mentioned.

"Still crashing into people Vomit Boy?" Yang teased.

"I don't know, Bimbo!" Jaune dragged, Yang groaned.

"Fine how about I call you Jaune for now on and you stop calling me by my name?" Yang asked.

"Nope, you'll always be Bimbo, first impressions are everything and you blew it." Jaune retorted, using her words against her. Yang groaned again, getting a dose of karma as the other's laughed. Ruby won't swear when Yang's around, if he wanted to hear it he needed to separate the two.

Then again he could find more people to mess with, or do more changes those are fun too.

You have the following choices:

1. Separate Ruby from Yang to hear her swear

*Noteb*
2. Find more people to mess with (RC)

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens (RC on what)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2776458-Watch-the-fun