*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2776466-Separate-Ruby-from-Yang-to-hear-her-swear
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2204662
A book that changes reality is sent to RWBY. What could possibly go wrong.
This choice: Separate Ruby from Yang to hear her swear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Separate Ruby from Yang to hear her swear

    by: Zone
“Hey, Cookie Monster.” Jaune said to Ruby. “I’m going to do some practice against some combat droids. Want to come?”

“Sure, Jaune!” Ruby said. “I’ll catch up with you all in a bit.” She said cheerfully to her team after scarfing down the last few cookies. After they left the cafeteria, Ruby turned to Jaune. “So, what did Bimbo mean when she said you crashed into people?”

“Ah, I was rushing out of my room and almost ran her down.” Jaune said. “That line I used? She used it on me when I asked her not to call me Vomit Boy.”

“Yeah, Bimbo can be fucking annoying sometimes with her nicknames.” Ruby agreed and Jaune smirked hearing the sweet innocent Ruby cussed. What was even funnier was her tone didn’t change at all. It was simple another word. “Dad says it’s to distract her from her own name.”

“Why is she named Bimbo anyways?” Jaune asked, curious as to why people were so accepting.

“I’m a little unclear of the details,” Ruby admitted. “But what I heard it’s from her mother and dad never wanted to change it for her memory.” She shrugged. “It’s really fucking funny though, so I’m glad. She likes being called anything else though. You know calling her Blondie makes her much happier.”

“Do you like you unusual name?” Jaune asked.

“Oh, for sure.” Ruby nodded. “It describes me perfectly and my never ending quest to find the perfect cookies.”

“I thought defeating Grimm was your main quest?” Jaune teased.

“That shit is just the side quests for XP.” Ruby joked back and they laughed.

“Luckily the rest of your team has weird names too,” Jaune continued. “Snow Angel and Slutty Kat. Don’t here many people called that nowadays.”

“Well, from what Slutty Kat reads, I guess that’s appropriate, and Snow Angel is while and kind of radiates beauty,” Ruby pointed out. “They fit, though Snow Angel can be a bit of a bitch sometimes. You’re lucky you finally got her to be nice to you.”

“You were probably a good influence on her.” Jaune replied.

“I hope so.” Ruby said. “I try to be a good leader. Thanks for always encouraging me. It helped a lot.”

“No problem, Cookie Monster.” Jaune assured her, wrapping her in a one arm hug. “So I figured I would practice against some combat droids. My biggest issue Goodwitch tells me is switching from defense to offense. Hoping you could give me some pointers.”

“Yeah, I can help with that.” Ruby agreed.

As they got ready, Jaune fidgeted with the App a bit. The first few experiments were a success and he was curious as to try some of the more advanced options. He skimmed through the long list of data on Ruby, trying to decide what to do. He randomly scrolled through and the one that popped up was:

Race: Human.

The weird thing about this was there wasn’t a drop down arrow for Human and Faunus. It was actually a type box. Did that mean he could turn her into any race he wanted? What if he typed something that wasn’t a race? For fun, he looked around for inspiration and saw a towel Ruby threw on a bench. He typed that in and pressed the Change button.

A warning sign popped up.

Putting this in race options will turn the subject into an inanimate object and some options will be unavailable until they are turned back. Do you wish to continue?

Jaune stared at it in surprise.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2776466-Separate-Ruby-from-Yang-to-hear-her-swear