*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2776552-Ignore-the-warning-and-try-an-inanimate-object
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2204662
A book that changes reality is sent to RWBY. What could possibly go wrong.
This choice: Ignore the warning and try an inanimate object. (RC)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Ignore the warning and try an inanimate object....

    by: Galan
Wait, he can turn people in to objects, Jaune was astonished at this, apparently he can do it but his choices will be limited. Still this was something he had to see, he pressed the yes button and the transformation was complete. In Ruby's place was a towel that fell to the floor, it was a red and black towel matching her colours. Jaune grabbed in and noticed it was an actual towel, had a rose like scent to it.

"Nice and warm." Jaune muttered as he put the towel in his hands, and he began to see what he could no longer do. Turns out a lot of options for her were grayed out except for race, size, shape and colour, and anything that changes the appearance of towel Ruby. This was really neat, he decided to change her back for now to see what will happen and write human again, she stood right before him unaware of the change.

"So are you ready for my help in training?" Ruby asked. Jaune was amazed at this, she didn't remember a thing and picked up right where she left off, this app was incredible.

"Yeah, ready when you are!" Jaune said.

"Got it!" Ruby grinned. She attacked him a few times, slowly and he put his guard up, this was natural to him. Ruby deliberately put her guard down and Jaune stood there, Ruby sighed.

"Attack me." Ruby told him, Jaune nodded and took out his sword and swung, Ruby dodged and bopped him on the head.

"Gah!" Jaune grumbled.

"You need to be faster than that, don't think, just let it come naturally, guard but look for an opening." Ruby informed him. She started up the combat droid and pointed to them.

"Now try it on that." Ruby said, Jaune nodded as he blocked its shot, once he saw an opening he attacked it, the droid tried a backhand and Jaune barely blocked it.

"There you go!" Ruby smiled, Jaune managed to beat the droids but he was panting.

"Thanks Cookie Monster!" Jaune thanked.

"No problem, again?" Ruby asked him.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jaune practices some more

2. Jaune wants to turn her into an object again (RC)

*Noteb*
3. Jaune does something else (RC on what)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/2776552-Ignore-the-warning-and-try-an-inanimate-object