*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Belladonna Mother
  2. No
  3. Yes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/3123466-The-Belladonna-Mother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2204662
A book that changes reality is sent to RWBY. What could possibly go wrong.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #17

The Belladonna Mother

    by: Zone
Kali Belladonna was stretching out on the couch, just finishing all the chores to keep her house tidy. Sometimes, she wondered if she and her husband Ghira really needed a house this big, but part of her always hoped her daughter, Blake would come back. She hadn’t seen her daughter in a long time, ever since she went to join the White Fang. Kali of course didn’t want her too, but her little girl was quite headstrong.

Looking into the reflection o a mirror, Kali adjusted her hair. Large black cat ears adorned her head and she still held a youthful appearance, with only few minor age lines.
https://i.redd.it/xrfc5pnpw9y61.jpg

“I wish Ghira wasn’t always so busy.” Kali sighed.

Lately, their relationship had become kind of distance. Kali was someone who liked companionship and, even though she calmed down a lot from her wild early years, she still liked to have some fun now and then. Without Blake to distract her, she felt a little depressed. Empty nest syndrome.

“I would love some grandkids,” Kali smiled. “Maybe Blake found a nice boy besides Adam. Or a girl. As long as she’s happy.”

The woman sat there and watched the news a bit before getting up and browsing a bookshelf. There were all sorts of books, as Kali liked reading nowadays. Though, she read a lot of erotic themed books her daughter got a little too attached too. She even took her first addition Ninjas of Love when she left. That upset Kali a little bit. Though, her finger stopped along the books when she saw something she didn’t remember having.

“Book of Reality?” Kali opened the black cover book with gold letters and read the beginning. “I never bought this. Did Ghira? It seems like a joke book or maybe it’s like a diary? You write what you want to wish for and the no killing is to help with only positive wishes?”

It wouldn’t hurt to try and she rushed into the kitchen to grab a pen and write something down.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/3123466-The-Belladonna-Mother