*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/3123476-Kali-writes-something-involving-Blake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2204662
A book that changes reality is sent to RWBY. What could possibly go wrong.
This choice: Kali writes something involving Blake.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

Kali writes something involving Blake.

    by: Galan
Kali considered her options on what to write before shaking her head chuckling.

"I don't know why I'm being silly about this, a book can't alter reality, it's not possible." Kali is being silly indeed, really a book that can alter reality, it can't be true, she should just write something and be done with it.

"I guess if I wanted to do anything it would be to see my daughter." Kali smiled, "I haven't seen her in ages after she left." Kali frowned at that a bit, she joined the White Fang at the time they became terrorists, she had to watch her husband lose control over the organization HE created and see it turn into a shell of its former self, ever since then Blake has been evasive and kept to herself, maybe seeing her mother will help her out of that shell.

"It's worth a try anyways, not that I expect this thing to show me her or anything." Kali giggled again, she took out the book and began to write down what she wanted.

I will see my daughter Blake. Kali wrote, smiling to herself, there that should, suddenly the world around her is spinning.

"W....what's happening?" Kali asked as everything became disoriented, once everything became clear she found herself, in a school?

"Where is this place?" Kali asked, seeing students everywhere, "excuse me!" A student turned to face her.

"Where is this?" Kali asked.

"This is Beacon Academy miss." The student replied, Kali tried not to gasp.

"I see, thanks." Kali told the student, she watched the student leave as she looked at the book.

"Did, this thing bring me here, but why?" Kali asked, "is my daughter here, she never said anything to me after she left." There's no question now that this book is real, maybe she should try and find her?

"I guess I can do that." Kali said as she walked across Beacon.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Kali went to find Blake

2. Kali ran into someone along the way

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204662-RWBY-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/3123476-Kali-writes-something-involving-Blake