*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/2286049-he-puts-you-in-a-toy-airplane
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #219950
Thanks to everyone for all the additions!
This choice: he puts you in a toy airplane  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

he puts you in a toy airplane

    by: bejjinks
You cringe but he laughs. "Only kidding. I know you. You must have found my size ray. I just want my size ray back. I lost it last night."

You ask, "Will you grow me back to normal?"

"You don't like being small?"

"Well, I've been squished in your brother's hand."

"Yea, my brother can be rough on his toys but I will be gentle. Give this a chance. It can be fun."

"I don't think so."

Rusty puts you in the cockpit of a toy biplane. It looks like a diecast collectible. It might be worth some money.

Rusty gets on the phone, "Hey Jasper, guess what I found. . . No but I'm sure the little guy I found knows where it is. . . Of course I'll be by later. . . Cya."

Rusty then picks up the plane and flies it around making airplane noises. "Are you enjoying this, like a rollercoaster?"

"It is a rush."

"Come on. Let's get the size ray." He continues to play airplane with you pausing to ask you for directions.

You ask, "How long have you had the size ray?"

"Almost a year."

"All that time and I never noticed?"

"I use it discreetly. I don't want the military to come after me. I could probably grow large enough to easily defeat them but then the fun would come to an end anyway. I share this secret with few people."

You get to where you last saw the size ray.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The size ray is missing

2. Rusty and the size ray

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bejjinks (UN: bejjinks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Authorboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/2286049-he-puts-you-in-a-toy-airplane