*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/2286051-Rusty-and-the-size-ray
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #219950
Thanks to everyone for all the additions!
This choice: Rusty and the size ray  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Rusty and the size ray

    by: bejjinks
The size ray is there. Rusty picks it up.

"Now will you grow me back to normal?"

"Not till I've shown you how fun this is. You can't know the secret unless you're my friend and you can't be my friend until you've experienced how fun I can be."

"Is that a threat?"

"Naw man." But he hops in his car putting you and the toy plane in the passenger seat. You have no clue where he is going but he drives for about fifteen minutes.

He sneaks you inside but you gather from the talk you overhear that he is visiting Jasper. Jasper has roommates but Rusty doesn't want the roommates to see you. Fortunately, the roommates will be out for hours.

The apartment has a private patio. Jasper and Rusty take you out into the bright sunshine. Rusty sets you down by his feet.

You have the following choices:

1. Jasper and Rusty strip naked

*Noteb*
2. Jasper and Rusty strip you naked

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bejjinks (UN: bejjinks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Authorboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/219950-A-giant-perspective/cid/2286051-Rusty-and-the-size-ray