*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. How it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2848873-Other
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199206
Jon shrinks himself to indulge in his greatest Fantasy.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other

    by: Kane01
"No." Jon said to himself. "Not yet."

As tempting as it might have been, it didn't seem to be the right moment to use the injector. He had only one chance and one chance only and he couldn't risk being trapped in that gym shoe if it's owner decided not to come in on the last day of school. In which case he'd die from starvation or dehydration, and he would've wasted his opportunity. Placing the Gym Shoe in its proper place he continued to clean; all the while thinking of where would be the best place to live out his fantasy. Most places he immediately ruled out. He considered a nude beach but there were no such places nearby. And such a place would be too out in the open. Someone would see him shrink. He then considered maybe a movie theater. He could shrink in the bathroom and make his way into the auditorium.

Jon considered it. That might work, the only problem would be his clothes. Deposing them would be difficult and if his clothes were found in the waste there would be questions and possible investigation. What he was doing couldn't be exactly legal or they'd be selling it in every corner store. Still, he kept it in mind.

There was a house, Jon remembered, that was just behind the school. He could see it now as he looked out through a window. He could see a family of apes living there. He could see the Mother and Father outside a Gorilla and a Chimpanzee. There were homes on either side but of their occupants he couldn't say for sure. Still, they were options as well. He estimated that if he were to inject himself at night fall and started walking, there was a chance he could make it to any one of those homes in reasionable time.

By the time Jon had finished cleaning the school for the last time, he had made his decision.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Movie theater

2. The home of the Ape family

*Noteb*
3. The Home of a Lady Grizzly Bear

*Noteb*
4. The Home of Family of Rabbits

*Noteb*
5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2848873-Other