*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. House of the Giant Apes
  2. Other
  3. How it all started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2915069-House-of-the-Giant-Apes
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2199206
Jon shrinks himself to indulge in his greatest Fantasy.
This choice: The home of the Ape family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

House of the Giant Apes

    by: Kane01
Jon stood at the threshold of the dining room that now stretched toward the heavens. It took a tremendous amount of skill and cunning to get to this moment. You'd think that the hardest part was ditching his clothes and injecting himself without being seen, but the hardest part was actually the act of traversing the space between the shadows and the front door all the while dealing with the effects of shrinking. Trying to focus on one direction while the world grew around him. He could barely reach the knob of the door by the time he got there and was thankful to discover it to be unlocked. He slipped in unnoticed and continued to shrink in a darkened corner behind a coat rack.

Jon could hear voices of conversation. When he felt he was ready to get up and explore this strange new world, he traveled across the floor toward the voices. The conversation led him to the dining room where the ape family was having their meal and talking about the day. There were four of them, the two adults he had seen previously and two daughters. The Daughters were not a mix of Chimpanzee and Gorilla as one would expect. One Daughter's heritage was dominantly Chimpanzee while the other was dominantly Gorilla.

He gazed down at their feet. Unlike their feral relatives, the Ape family had feet that had more human characteristics. One broad sole was pointed in his direction. Even from a distance he could see details that would've gone unnoticed were he still five foot eight. His loins ached to get closer but he knew that now was not the time and place. He had all the time in the world to get top know this family more intimately. A part of him felt like a cad, but hell who was going to know?

Leaving he turned to explore this new world, his new home.

*For Reference I've decided to base the Mother, Daughters and Father off Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes remake. So for reference just google images of Characters such as Ari and Attar. As a matter of fact, lets name the Mom and Dad Ari and Attar and the Daughters Nova and Leeta

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2199206-Return-to-Dust/cid/2915069-House-of-the-Giant-Apes