*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3402661-Tiny-Catherine-bugged
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Focus on Catherine as she tries to get someone's attention.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Tiny Catherine bugged!

    by: Krashify
As Catherine watched Lysithea leave the training grounds, the reality dawned on her. She was alone, tiny and worst of all nobody knew she was here or tiny. She scanned the massive expanse around her, and while being alone was usually preferable for her training sessions, it felt horrible in this situation. The training grounds that once seemed so familiar, felt like a brand new landscape, a massive world that only resembled the one she knew before.

She wanders for a while, looking across the landscape, seeing no signs of anyone nearby that could help her. She decided that she needs to head towards the entrance to look for help, as she heard scuttling behind her. She turned to see a small centipede hurrying towards her.

“What do you want? Oh, you want a fight?” Catherine said confidently, as her hand moved to her hip for her trusty relic weapon Thunderbrand. A chill ran down her spine as she grabbed at air, her prized sword not in the place it had always been, instilling Catherine with a sense of fear.

“What? But it’s always there…” Catherine wondered, as she looked around, before spotting a giant Thunderbrand resting on the ground past the centipede.

“You’re kidding me…” Seeing her most familiar weapon at such a sight was demoralising for the tiny knight, as it cemented her tiny size and made her feel as if she was unworthy to wield the legendary blade she was so proud of. As she realised she had no sword, no weapon, she resolved herself to handle fights in the way she had many times without Thunderbrand, her own brute strength, using her fists, wits and whatever else she could to survive.

As the Centipede reached Catherine, she saw it’s freakish size up close. It’s large, armoured body that came up to about her knees, it’s mandibles and long sets of legs protruding out.

“Alright then, bring it, legs!” Catherine roared as she charged forward striking the bug with an uppercut just past the mandibles. As she connected with the soft underbelly it recoiled slightly, before beginning to circle around Catherine, as if observing her stance and movements and blocking her escape. The way the plentiful forcipules shook forwards and backwards as they propelled the black body forward quickly freaked Catherine out. It’s body reared back, matching Catherine in height as she watched it’s large mandibles twitch in anticipation.

Focus Catherine! It’s showing you it’s weakness. You need to kill this thing, anyway you can! You can’t lose here! Lady Rhea needs you! Catherine steeled herself

The centipede lunged forwards quickly, charging into Catherine’s guard with force, knocking her back off balance. As she stumbled back, the centipede dove on top of her, pinning her to the ground. As she came up close and personal with the large mandibles and the freakish eyes and mouth of the beast, she quickly thought on her feet, or back in this case. She twisted with all her might, deliver the strongest hook her tiny body was capable of right in the beast’s eye, causing it to audibly recoil in pain. She pulled her legs out from the beast to it’s side, before kneeing it in the soft underbelly. She could tell this hit hurt the centipede, as it let out a wail, Catherine taking the opportunity to pulled herself out from underneath this beast and back to her feet.

She took her time to catch her breath as she watched the centipede. Out of the corner of her eyes, she spotted a fairly large rock, that she recognised would have been no more than a pebble. She grabbed the rock, as the centipede charged towards her. She waited until the beast was right in front of her before the slammed the rock down on it’s head, smashing the beast into stillness. She hammered the insect’s head with the rock multiple times until there was nothing left but an oozing ichor coming from the neck of the insect, before dropping the rock on it as she relaxed.

“Huff… Huff… Whew! That was a battle! I can still fight even at this size!” Catherine boasted, “Although that was too close, I’ll have to find someone quick so I don’t find myself battling insects all day!”

Catherine looked back towards Thunderbrand as she realised she could do nothing but leave it here until she could find a way to grow back. She felt guilty but knew there was no other choice, and made for the training grounds entrance. She spotted a big piece of wood next to her, roughly the size of a large sword to her.

It must be a splinter off a broken lance… If I had to guess, it’d be Dimitri. I never thought I’d be glad that he’s so rough with his weapons. Catherine thought

She noticed the door was slightly ajar, relieved that she didn’t have to wait for someone to open it as there was no one she could have do so herself, or slipped underneath.

As she approached the training grounds entrance, she thought she heard another scuttling sound behind her.

“Are you serious? How many bugs are in this goddamn place!?!” Catherine sighed, as…

You have the following choices:

1. Shamir arrives!

*Noteb*
2. Someone else approaches!

*Noteb*
3. No one comes!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Krashify (UN: krashify at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3402661-Tiny-Catherine-bugged