*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3405653-A-shared-hatred
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Shamir arrives!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

A shared hatred!

    by: Krashify
“Are you serious? How many bugs are in this goddamn place!?!” Catherine sighed, as she turned around to an approaching spider. Frightened for a moment at the sheer size of the terrifying arachnid. After readjusting to her scale, she focused on the 8-legged beast in front of her.

Now I understand why Shamir hates these things. Okay, Catherine, it’s big, fast and creepy. I can’t just damage one eye or leg, it’s got 8 of the damn things. I’ll just have to strike and evade until I find an opening!

The spider approached, Catherine seeing the 8 black eyes focused on her, she assumed a defensive stance, holding her splinter sword front, ready to strike. It recklessly approached as it’s mandibles twitched in anticipation. As it entered her range, she lunged forward, striking it deftly in it’s mandible and one of it’s eyes. As it recoiled, clearly not expecting her strength and speed from it’s prey, it seemed to size her up, it’s cold, lifeless eyes intimidating to the tiny swordswoman. As she waited for it’s attack, she heard another set of legs skittling up behind her.

“You have got to be fucking joking!” Catherine snapped as she looked to see another spider approaching from behind her. She turned her body to be able to see both of them at once, not wanting to show her back to either foe. She backed away towards the door, as she watched the other spider being it’s pincer attack. She wasted no time in sprinting, bolting to the door as quickly as she could.

Come on, someone! This is going to be rough on my own!

She could hear both spiders gaining ground slowly, as she watched the training ground door open. She continued to sprint, hoping the entering giant would find her instantly to avoid falling prey to the spiders.

If I run past the door, then whoever is there will surely see me!

She sprinted past the door, not slowing down to check who her saviour might be. She dove as she sensed one of the spiders lunge, as she rolled and jumped to her feet, facing the spiders with her weapon ready. She had no time to recover as she was met with a spider lunging at her, it’s chelicerae both trying to bite down on her. She quickly blocked with her splinter, but the powerful bones of the spider shattered the wood, knocking her backwards as she blocked.

Please… Someone… Shamir… Where are you?

She looked up, weaponless and on her back, watching the terrifying creature approach. She heard a wonderfully familiar sound, as if sent from the Goddess herself.

“Tch, Damn bugs…” Came from the aloof sniper, as her foot slammed down in front of Catherine, instantly turning the monster into blue paste, as some of it’s splatter got on Catherine. She closed her eyes in a silent prayer for her partner’s arrival.

Shamir… Thank the goddess it’s you…

She took a moment to appreciate her partner’s good timing, as she heard an oddly satisfying sound of Shamir crushing the other spider. Now safe, she stood up and tried to yell as loud as she could for Shamir’s attention.

“Hey! Shamir! Down Here!” Catherine yelled

As Shamir’s eyes spotted Catherine, she felt relief. This didn’t last long as Shamir soon looked down at her with disgust, “And what the hell are you? I’ve not seen one like you before…”

As she watched Shamir lift her foot, a chill ran down her spine at being mistaken for a bug. It hurt hearing her partner talk to her like that, even if she was unaware. As Catherine panicked and raised her hand over her face in an attempt to protect herself, she watched Shamir’s foot land next to her, shaking the earth. She watched her giant partner kneel down to inspect her.

“Huh… Wait! Catherine!?!” Shamir said incredulously, her eyes wide with surprise.

“Oh thank the Goddess, Shamir!” Catherine said relieved, as Shamir lowered her palm for Catherine to climb onto. Catherine climbed onto her palm as it rose level with Shamir's pretty face. Catherine sat down as she took a moment to appreciate her good fortune, however late it may have been.

“That was close! I see why you hate spiders…” Catherine said with a laugh

“No kidding, that must have been terrifying.” Shamir said, the concern apparent in her voice, “Are you okay?”

“I am now you’re here!” Catherine smiled, “But I don’t want to have to do that ever again! Can you take me somewhere else? Preferably to someone who might be able to grow me back?”

“Sure. How did this happen?” Shamir asked

“I don’t know. One minute I was training Lysithea, the next I was suddenly tiny, watching her leave.” Catherine said

“Lysithea, huh? I just bumped into her on the way here. She seemed in a hurry, she was heading somewhere with a Levin sword, it seemed urgent.” Shamir said, as she stepped out of the training grounds and into the open.

“Huh, I wonder if Lysithea knows what happened to me.... Wait, you don't think…” Catherine began, as she felt herself suddenly fall, like she was sinking into the floor. She let out a grunt as she hit the ground, slowly stumbling to her feet as she turned to her partner. As she turned, she saw a terrifying sight, her partner, standing the same size of her, stunned at the new size of the monastery before her.

“Oh, no… Not you too…” Catherine worried

“… What… Just happened?” Shamir said, looking around in surprise, as fear gripped her heart.

“The same thing as me, apparently. At least we know it’s got something to do with Lysithea now… Now we just have to find her…” Catherine said.

“Something tells me that will be harder than it seems…” Shamir added

As the tiny duo looked out at the monastery, they stepped forward, ready to search for help, as…

You have the following choices:

1. They spot someone passing by!

*Noteb*
2. They see no one ahead!

*Noteb*
3. Something catches them by surprise!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Krashify (UN: krashify at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3405653-A-shared-hatred