*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2713257-Caspar-The-Shrunken
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Lost in thought, she bumps into another student (Reader's Choice)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Caspar The Shrunken

    by: PenSlayer5
So lost in thought was the white haired mage over her schedule that she failed to notice the person in front of her. Sure enough she managed to knock herself and the unsuspecting student to the ground. A large crash sound could be heard before a stream of whispered curses.

Once she regained her bearings, Lysithea noticed she had bumped into Caspar von Bergliez of the Black Eagle house. From the looks of things it seemed the blue haired boy was transporting some armor somewhere. Most likely the armory unless one of the knights had enlisted him to shine their fancy suits. Too bad her incompetence caused him to drop everything.

"I am so sorry! I didn't even see you walking here!" Lysithea frantically apologized. Caspar finally turned his attention to the violet eyed girl after finally calming down enough to listen. Her hand was outstretched to help him up and being the gentleman he was, he accepted her aid.

"Don't worry. I'm sorry too. I should really pay more attention." Caspar smiled. Truthfully that armor he was carrying was so damn bulky he was surprised he hadn't dropped it or bumped into someone else until now. "Anyway. You look like you're in a rush. Any reason why?"

Lysithea's eyes bulged. "Oh that's right! I'm still busy today! Very, very, busy! Sorry, Caspar, I would help you clean up but I really have to go!"

And so Caspar watched in confusion as the magic prodigy of the Golden Deer sped down the hall. It would've been nice to get some help scooping up this armor, but then again he knew what it was like to be in a rush and not able to stop for anything. "Oh well. Might as get work with this armor."

Piece by piece, Caspar picked up the silver pieces of metal. While doing so he began to feel a bit woozy. He then noticed he was beginning to sweat. That was odd. This task was so minimal that he shouldn't be this tired already. Or if even at all.

Right as he went for another piece of the armor he felt his world spin. All the metal he had collected previously dropped from his hands and his whole world went dark. When he came to he saw the world around him had grown to ridiculous degrees. No. The world hadn't grown, he'd shrunk!

"No way! This is impossible!"

That's when he felt them. Multiple tremors closing in on his position. What was it?! He looked to his right and received his answer. The tremors were the aftermath of footsteps. His face turned pale however when the giant form suddenly stopped in front of him and noticed the armor all spread around. Compared to their boots he was little more than an ant.

"What's all this armor doing here?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2713257-Caspar-The-Shrunken