*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2751987-The-Unaware-Shamiir
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Caspar sees none other than a giant Shamir  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

The Unaware Shamiir

    by: Addda
"Im sure i heard a noise from here" Shamir protested to herself, looking around for the source, or culprit, but at her sight was just the empty hallway "It must be my imagination..." releasing a deep breath, she placed one palm on her forehead, maybe she just worked too much, always alert of her surrounding, Catherine, or even Byleth told her she need to relax very often, maybe was s signal?

As the mercenary was lost in her thoughts, she wasn't aware of the culprit in front of her, or more exactly, of her boots.

"DOWN HERE SHAMIR!" Caspar shouted with all her forces, moving his arms in a hope of her eyes noticing him, what else could he do? He was both amazed and afraid of the giantess in front of him, not only by the sight of the impossible, anyone unaware of his presence right now could be a real danger for his life. And to worse everything, it was Shamir, one of the survivors of the raid his father's send to her homeland. He shivers at what Punishment she will do to him taking advantage of this size.

But he was going to accept the risk, for now Caspar need her to notice him.

Shamir was using her usual clothes, just this time without her jacket for some reason. She was still lost in her thoughts, so try to call her like this was useless. Caspar turn his gaze in front to the giant pair of boots, reaching to the knees of their wielder. He didn't have other choices, but to climb to the mercenary shoulder, it couldn't be hard right? Well she wasn't using her large pants either, he expected her skin don't be that hard to grab until reach the mini short.

"Well, ughh. I better go to my room" shamir shakes her head, remembering Catherine's words about take her time often, overworking herself would lead her training in bad direction. It was a bad habit of her.

"NO wait!!" Caspar yelled sprinting toward the right boot, just barely climbing it in time and grabbing the armor edges to avoid fall at the movement "Ha, my training never disappoints me" he said proud of himself, continuing going up on the fabric and metal as the giantess was slowing her steps.

The short haired giantess was heading to her room in the knights headquarters, everyone else was busy outside, so the route was clear for her luck. She didn't wanted to explain why she needed a bit rest.

Finally, the blue haired student reached the top of the boot "Wooo, peace of cake!" Caspar exclaimed, ready for round 2. He placed his hand on Shamir's leg, it felt so soft and warm, as easy to grab "... I hope she doesn't notice me climbing her here..." something inside him was telling him how bad was this idea, but he keeps his plan ongoing

The movements were making the leg shakes, becoming more hard to keep grabbing it, and he was just starting, just a slight inch of the entrance of the mercenary boots, she wasn't using socks, so fell there was meaning join her sweat feet until she reach her room, that was not a good idea.

But well, It was better than remain on the floor with his life in danger, right?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Addda (UN: sonicoi3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2751987-The-Unaware-Shamiir