*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Execution Empress
  2. White Haired Karma
  3. Comfort Food
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2713168-The-Execution-Empress
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Edelgard sees Hubert running towards her, but mistakes him for a bug.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

The Execution Empress

    by: Frost
(Get it? Cause its the same VA for a series which has a size story that I'm totally not ignoring. Aha, ha... ha...)

Edelgard looked around the hall to see if there was anyone there. However, he halfhearted search came up empty as there were no signs that anyone was in the area. She wouldn't be that surprised if Claude had knocked on her door and rushed back into his room just to mildly annoy her.

She tapped her foot idly, the only sign of frustration she let out. That last thing she wanted was to give the prankster the satisfaction. Although he couldn't really see what she did, it was the principle that mattered. Her eyes drifted down as she noticed her subconscious tick before landing on an ant by her feet.

Perhaps I should stop sneaking sweets in my room.

Down below, Hubert was rushing towards the pair of boots that were far larger than the monastery. While mages weren't known for their mobility, he covered a surprising distance in an attempt to reach her before she returned to her room.

"Lady Edelgard!" Hubert called, hoping that she had a superhuman sense of hearing as one of her many talents.

Suddenly, the imperial princess’ gaze turned downed towards him. However, instead of a look of recognition, Edelgard’s lip simply turned into a slight sneer as she leaned her foot back, raising the platform of her boot.

"Ugh, bugs..."

Such a look was enough to crush his spirit entirely. A large part of his life was spent making every living thought about Lady Edelgard’s benefit. Sure, he had often dreamed of making the ultimate sacrifice for the future empress, but he did not expect it under these circumstances.

He stared up in awe at the sight of Edelgard. The princess looked as regal as ever with even her upturned lip having a sense of grace to it. The shrunken mage saved the image in his mind, deciding he would take in the grand sight of the future empress into the afterlife with him. Now that he knew for sure how his life would end, he could only hope that the rest of Fodlan would crumble beneath her feet as he would.

The shadowy heel descended on him, dropping an unfathomable pressure atop him. His attempt to protect himself was null as he was obliterated instantly, becoming a stain on the immaculate boot of Edelgard von Hresvelg.

The princess didn’t even notice the suspicious squelch beneath her sole. She hardly paid the ant a further thought as she spun on the ball of her foot and stepped back into her dorm room, anxiously waiting for Hubert to report back with the results for her plan to dispose of anyone that would step in her way. She would never notice the splotch of blood under her foot as she stepped on the carpet and unknowingly wiped it off.

——

Lysithea had a rather busy day ahead of her. Thankfully, the sugary plate of cookies gave her the energy she needed to get through the day. For some reason, she had a lot of appointments to make, and she had to get it done before dark so she could avoid any chance of running into ghosts.

One of her appointments was sword training with Catherine. At first, she had no idea why she was tasked to study swordplay. But that only lasted briefly before she was awakened to the awesome power of the Levin Sword during a seminar, and now the young mage just had to have one. The only problem was that she needed to learn how to handle a sword in the first place. After badgering the swordmaster, Lysithea finally got a training session from her fellow Crest of Charon bearer. Though she seemed to recall that Shamir would be joining shortly after their training.

Hilda had also bugged her into a makeover session. The white haired mage had already let her know that she wasn’t interested in makeup anymore, but she would at least drop by and say so. Though, she could just get Marianne to go in her stead. Maybe the two could do something about the ever present bags under the white mage’s eyes.

Still thinking about her schedule...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2713168-The-Execution-Empress