*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2710134-White-Haired-Karma
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Lysithea accidently shrinks what she touches (Side effect)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

White Haired Karma

    by: Silverhammer
Lysithea frowned as she surveyed the now empty table. While she remained blissfully unaware of the five lives tragically cut short by her sweet tooth, she was acutely aware that she had just eaten a bunch of cookies that didn't belong to her.

This would not help her convince the rest of the students that she wasn't childish.

"I should probably go," she declared, quickly getting up and running for the door. As soon as she entered the hallway, her escape was cut short as she roughly bumped into a tall, imposing figure, getting knocked to the ground in the process.

"Ah! Sorry!" Lysithea rambled as she got back to her feet. "Those cookies were gone when I got here! You can prove nothing!" Lysithea finally looked up, only to find Hubert glaring down at her menacingly.

She was fairly sure it was his only facial expression.

"Um... my apologies, Hubert. I thought you were one of the Blue Lions."

"You should watch where you are going," he said in a quiet, menacing voice, his glare never wavering.

"Indeed! I should. Once again, my sincerest apologies," Lysithea repeated, bowing for good measure. "Um... I'll be on my way now."

Lysithea went the opposite direction, moving just slow enough to not be running. Paying the young Golden Deer no further mind, Hubert took a peek in the room she'd just vacated. Spotting an empty plate, he crept in, intent to get a closer look and deal with any survivors. Seeing nothing but cookie crumbs, he nodded grimly to himself.

"It is done. I must report to Lady Edelgard."

Briskly yet silently, he made his way to the second floor of the dorms to Edelgard's room. Just as he finished knocking on the door, he had a sudden dizzy spell and blacked out for a few seconds. When he recovered, he found that the door was now hundreds of feet tall.

"What is this? Could the spell have... no... it was flawless..."

The door opened with a loud creak. Hubert found himself faced with two gigantic high-heeled boots that he immediately recognized. After all, the most important person in his life wore them every single day. He craned his neck up to take in the full view of Edelgard. She was impossibly gigantic, her imposing figure looking every bit like the empress that she deserved to be. That she soon would be.

Hubert felt an odd tickle beneath his nose. He felt it, only to discover it was bleeding. That had never happened before.

"That's strange," Edelgard's voice boomed, as powerful as a goddess to his ears. "I thought I heard someone at the door."

Hearing the door creak again as his liege prepared to shut it snapped Hubert out of his stupor. If his spell could go so disastrously as to shrink the one that cast it, Edelgard wasn't safe either. She had to be informed of the situation. He sprinted towards her, making it through the doorway just before she sealed it, then continued to run after her as her gigantic footfalls took her back to her desk.

As he ran across the stone floor towards her, he tried to think of how best to get her attention...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silverhammer (UN: clydoken at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/2710134-White-Haired-Karma