*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3172997-Taking-a-Short-Break
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
This choice: Decide a short break wouldn't hurt and you should get rid of your... Thoughts...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Taking a Short Break....

    by: guy14
It is then and there you decide that you need to take that short break as your mind races with various scenarios that involve being tiny near your girlfriends giant sneaker that is currently in front of you. Its incredible for you to actually be about the size of the crushed deformed ant that is stuck under your girlfriends giant sneakers. You begin to lay your tiny self underneath the shoe.

You lay there and gaze up at the bottom tread of the sneaker itself, getting ever so more erected as you begin touching yourself gazing at the sight of things your girlfriend had unknowingly stepped in. Noticing things like strands of hair and lint, also pieces of dead insects. Imaging its you and whatnot. You can feel what its like to be a helpless little ant. The thought itself drives you more as you feel your orgasm coming on.

Though as you began to feel the great feeling of relief with the blast, your happiness of the situation quickly changes as you hear the sound of foot steps hitting the wooden floor, walking down the hallway that lead to your bedroom. You knew who it was that was approaching as you look in the direction of the hallway and you begin to see your gigantic girlfriend stepping into the living room.

You were quickly trying to move yourself out from underneath the sneaker to get back to cleaning before she noticed.


(The question is does she look over at you?)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3172997-Taking-a-Short-Break