*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3173641-Seen-and-Not-Happy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
This choice: She looks over and instantly knows what you were doing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Seen and Not Happy

    by: guy14
You were quickly trying to move yourself out from underneath the sneaker to get back to cleaning before she noticed. But there was no use as she was already looking over at you. Your eyes lock with her as she begins approaching the sneaker and stands over it. Though she says nothing and seems to be just looking at you as if waiting for something.

As you fully get yourself out from underneath the sneaker you stand up and crane your tiny head upwards to see your gigantic girlfriend with her arms crossed over her chest as she is towering over you, and looking down at you with an annoyed look in her eyes.

"What were you just doing?" She asks you accusingly.
"I was cleaning." You lie.
"Oh really" Evelin says rolling her eyes as she reaches downward quickly and picks up her sneaker that you were just under. She turns it over in her hand and other then the usual things on the bottom of her sneaker she also see's small white droplets that were also on the ground where she picked the shoe up from.

Placing the shoe back down on the ground next to you. She then crosses her arms and gives you an annoyed look as she says in a sarcastic tone, "Cleaning huh?"
"Uh yes...." You say innocently.
"Ron, I saw what you did..." she says with a disgusted look on her face as she then points over to the tiny cum droplets on the ground where her shoe once was.

"Well.... um... I mean I...." You stammer through words trying to think of what to say next, but its clear Evelin has heard enough as she says "Enough! I can't believe what you just did, especially after I specifically told you what I didn't want to see you do. Though I will admit I did not expect you to do it underneath my sneaker where every disgusting thing I ever stepped on is at. That is just so.... GROSS!" She yells the last word at you loudly in anger so to get the point across your tiny little head that she is not happy with anything that has happened since she got home.

You could only stare up at your ginormous girlfriend as she talked down to you as if you were a tiny pathetic insect that disgusted her greatly. She continues her angry rant until she pauses for a moment and angrily stares down at you before saying "What's wrong with you!?" She says to you and then keeps her arms crossed over her chest as she looks down at you, actually waiting for you to give her some kind of response as she says nothing.

"I'm sorry babe but come on, you know this whole shrinking thing is my biggest fantasy", you try to reason though it would seem ineffective as she continues to give you a disgusted look before responding to you with "So you can act like some little ant exploring this giant home where his gigantic girlfriend make him end up on the bottom of her dusty old sneaker?"

You instantly respond with "Well when you put it like that..." In an attempt to try and lighten the mood a bit though it does nothing more but fuel her frustration of the situation as she says in a somewhat serious tone "Why can't you be a normal boyfriend, like why are you so obsessed with shrinking?" At this point her anger causes her to not really think in the situation as she begins to hold her bare foot over your tiny body in a threating way as she says "You really want to end up a tiny insignificant red dot under my foot?"

Though you give her a reaction that she wasn't expecting and disgusted her even more. As your was you gazing upwards at the gigantic surface of the sole of your girlfriends bare-foot which was litter with dust, dirt, hair, lint and whatever else she had unknowingly stepped in around your guys apartment. The sight alone mixed with the situation made you feel turned on begin to get hard, though that instantly went down as you hear your girlfriend say "REALLY?..." upon her noticing your tiny hard on.

You try to scramble with an explanation as you say "Babe I'm sorry that was just an accident... instinct is all..." though the look on her face says it all as she looks down at you with disgust in silence that makes you quickly stopped talking as your girlfriend carefully considers in her mind what she is going to do to you.

And after a few moments she...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3173641-Seen-and-Not-Happy